Groups

eewwwwww!

I just found what looks like a little black fly cooked into my slice of chicken! eewwwww! yuk!

17 Comments

:w00t: omg

AAAAARGH WORST NIGHTMARE

Feeling a bit sick now, wish i'd have eaten my dinner before reading it - i've brought a chicken sandwich today

Yum, Tasty, So long as it's cooked properly all germs and maggots should be dead, It's safe, Pick the fly out and eat it.

bernard matthews?? eewww

contact the company direct - or enviromental health especially if it is bernard matthews - horrible man
    screwed his workers

Banned

its just a bit of pepper honest ;-)

Original Poster

shauneco;3375820

Yum, Tasty, So long as it's cooked properly all germs and maggots should … Yum, Tasty, So long as it's cooked properly all germs and maggots should be dead, It's safe, Pick the fly out and eat it.

eewwwww no! lol

Original Poster

holly100;3375837

bernard matthews?? eewwwcontact the company direct - or enviromental … bernard matthews?? eewwwcontact the company direct - or enviromental health especially if it is bernard matthews - horrible manscrewed his workers

no not bernies, its a tesco brand. I picked a pack of chicken and a pack of ham up last night for sons pack lunch today, normally buy sliced meat from asda but as I work at tesco I thought itd be easier too grab a couple of packs at the end of my shift.
    thank goodness my son wanted the ham not the chicken in his sarnies today!!

Banned

take it back next time you are working then and say

holly100;3375837

bernard matthews?? eewwwcontact the company direct - or enviromental … bernard matthews?? eewwwcontact the company direct - or enviromental health especially if it is bernard matthews - horrible manscrewed his workers

What all of them?

pics......

protein and protein, win win situation imo......

It will increase the amount of protein your getting so stop complaining and eat it ..:giggle:

Banned

its a delicacy in some countries ;-) lol

juet think it could have been worse you might have foun 1/2 a fly

So the first thing you do is go onto an internet forum and tell everyone about it :?

flyingflea;3378038

So the first thing you do is go onto an internet forum and tell everyone … So the first thing you do is go onto an internet forum and tell everyone about it :?

You're lucky it wasn't preceded by a thread titled "What are you having for dinner".

thesaint;3378155

You're lucky it wasn't preceded by a thread titled "What are you having … You're lucky it wasn't preceded by a thread titled "What are you having for dinner".

hahahahhahaha you hit the nail on the head
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4682208
      2. What is there free to do in your town?2545
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27121
      4. Sky Fibre Max44

See more discussions