Efteling Netherlands

Found 16th Dec 2017
2856766.jpgHi we are going to Efteling theme park in the Netherlands in the next few days and was wondering if anyone on here has ever been and has any tips or advice. Everyone i ask about it in this country has never heard of it so was wondering if any of you lovely lot have. We are flying into Amsterdam then it is apparently a train and bus but very nervous as I have never been and have no idea how easy it is to find my way around etc.
thanks in advance if anyone has heard or been to this place
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Not been personally but have a watch of these guys vlogs on YouTube.
Theme park worldwide visit loads of theme parks (as the name suggests!)
Very useful videos!

One of their vlogs on Efteling
I’ve been there but it was many many years ago. It reminded me of Alton Towers. In the winter it is decorated with snow and is quite festive. The Python rollercoaster is exactly the same as Alton Tower’s Corkscrew. There once was a red British telephone box in the park but I’ve been told it’s now gone. That’s about all I can remember of De Efteling but I think you will have a nice time.
Original Poster
chuckiedoll1 h, 3 m ago

Not been personally but have a watch of these guys vlogs on YouTube.Theme …Not been personally but have a watch of these guys vlogs on YouTube.Theme park worldwide visit loads of theme parks (as the name suggests!) Very useful videos!One of their vlogs on Efteling

Thankyou i will do
Original Poster
FunLovinTourist1 h, 3 m ago

I’ve been there but it was many many years ago. It reminded me of Alton T …I’ve been there but it was many many years ago. It reminded me of Alton Towers. In the winter it is decorated with snow and is quite festive. The Python rollercoaster is exactly the same as Alton Tower’s Corkscrew. There once was a red British telephone box in the park but I’ve been told it’s now gone. That’s about all I can remember of De Efteling but I think you will have a nice time.

Thankyou
i visited Holland this year for the first time and found everyone to be super friendly and helpful, i'm sure you will have a great time
Hey we went there last year its great, but when we got to Amsterdam we found out the train journey is really awkward and like 2\3+ hours so we went on blah blah car, we met a really nice guy who works there and gave us a lift there and back for €20. I still have him on Facebook let me know if you would like me to get his details for you and I could ask if he'd take you there.

Have an amazing time Barron was mental haha
Original Poster
oliverkennedy1017th Dec

Hey we went there last year its great, but when we got to Amsterdam we …Hey we went there last year its great, but when we got to Amsterdam we found out the train journey is really awkward and like 2\3+ hours so we went on blah blah car, we met a really nice guy who works there and gave us a lift there and back for €20. I still have him on Facebook let me know if you would like me to get his details for you and I could ask if he'd take you there.Have an amazing time Barron was mental haha

Ah thanks only just saw this but back now and had an amazing time. We managed to get the train to den bosch and then a bus and all in all took 2 hours to get there and another 2 back. Was ok in the end the people are really helpful and your right the place us great shattered now as we had 4 days there lol but was well worth it Thankyou
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions