Egg £35 Cashback Via Quidco

11 replies
Found 10th Jun 2007
Quidco is giving £35 cashback for taking out an Egg Card this month.
If this isn't reason enuff, you also get 5% instant cashback on purchases made at Dixons if you use it.
Also £10 added to your account if you sign up with egg money manager.

Watch out, don't get crushed in the stampede.

Had this posted as a tip but the Mighty Mods deleted it so
Moved to Misc Forum so I can't get rep on this !!!:giggle:

Hope this helps someone.

12 Comments

I've got enough Credit Cards but I'm tempted, £35.00 is a tempting offer.
Do you know what the other referral sites offer?

Can I apply for it then get rid of it once I get the cashback?

Rpoints are offering 2000 points for a successful application for the egg card

stora

Rpoints are offering 2000 points for a successful application for the egg … Rpoints are offering 2000 points for a successful application for the egg card

How much is that worth in 'real' money?:?

ade2j

Can I apply for it then get rid of it once I get the cashback?

I'd like to know that too, it seems a little easy, just to apply & get £35?

dinosteveus

How much is that worth in 'real' money?:?

£20

videonastie

I'd like to know that too, it seems a little easy, just to apply & get … I'd like to know that too, it seems a little easy, just to apply & get £35?

It'll take a while and will impact on your credit rating - MSE has a detailed explanation of how and when to use the credit card freebie incentives.
Easy £45 if your not in dire straights credit wise though. Just don't take out too many.. lenders dont like a huge overall available credit limit (realistically important at 10 + cards)

Is it possible for a student on no income to get an egg card. I was applying for a morgan stanley card online, and it got to the bit which said how much do you earn. So i entered 000 or something equivalent and it wouldnt let me go past the stage, saying i must enter a numerical value. So in the end i gave up.

This egg card if i got it id get £35 so i wouldnt have to use it at all then?

Original Poster

Sweetchinmusic

Is it possible for a student on no income to get an egg card. I was … Is it possible for a student on no income to get an egg card. I was applying for a morgan stanley card online, and it got to the bit which said how much do you earn. So i entered 000 or something equivalent and it wouldnt let me go past the stage, saying i must enter a numerical value. So in the end i gave up.This egg card if i got it id get £35 so i wouldnt have to use it at all then?

There is only one way to find out. Go for it.

Sweetchinmusic

Is it possible for a student on no income to get an egg card. I was … Is it possible for a student on no income to get an egg card. I was applying for a morgan stanley card online, and it got to the bit which said how much do you earn. So i entered 000 or something equivalent and it wouldnt let me go past the stage, saying i must enter a numerical value. So in the end i gave up.This egg card if i got it id get £35 so i wouldnt have to use it at all then?

Well - they will ask how you will pay whatever you spent back :whistling: Which is the main purpose of having a credit card....

Applied for an Egg card entering Income as £0 annual lol. And was rejected lol. Im not surprised really

Original Poster

Sweetchinmusic

Applied for an Egg card entering Income as £0 annual lol. And was … Applied for an Egg card entering Income as £0 annual lol. And was rejected lol. Im not surprised really

God loves a trier.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415416
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70561
    3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    4. word association Game74244894
    5. Coming up to bonfire night ...2128

See more discussions