Expired

Egg card cashback and Quidco

Found 16th Nov 2006
Hi there

Sorry if this is FAQ, but a search of the forums didn't reveal a definitive answer.

My question is whether the Egg credit card can be used to get cashback for a purchase from Dixons, whilst also getting cash from Quidco? I *think*it can from one post on the forums, but can anyone confirm this?

Cheers
v.f.

4 Comments

No, you need to either follow the link through quidco for cashback, or follow the link through your egg account to get the Egg cashback.

So choose the link which offers the best cashback. If your using the Egg money card, you will get 1% either way.

I don't know if Gary's CD-WOW method will work for other retailers?

gary_rip

For those with an Egg Money Card, you can also use the Egg Money link in … For those with an Egg Money Card, you can also use the Egg Money link in your Rewards Control Panel to save an extra 10%. Simply copy and paste that in after going through QuidCo. And then use the Egg Money card to pay.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showpost.php?p=174816&postcount=2

[SIZE=2]That's actually fraud. However, sounds good to me!! Will give it a try! :thumbsup: :-D [/SIZE]

I managed to book an airport executive lounge getting both cashbacks.
I clicked on the egg link first which took me to the lounge pass via egg referral page.I then clicked on lounge pass via quidco which took me to the exact same page.Closed the original browser and made the booking,got my instant cashback from egg and in a couple of days it had tracked on quidco at 10% of the full amount.:)
Post a comment
@
    Text