Groups

EGG credit card

hi my egg credit card is currently in credit and i was thinking of transfering the credit balance to my bank, does anyone have any idea if i would be charged interest on this or not with it not actually going into my credit limit if that makes sense. thanks

6 Comments

Banned

why not just spend it on your shopping or whatever?

Original Poster

i dont have the card anymore as we cut it up and binned it to stop spending on it lol i have emailed egg but not had a reply yet.

Banned

whoops, just phone them and ask for a new card, i didn't know you could transfer credit

Original Poster

yeah theres an option to transfer money to a bank account when i log in but dont want to do it if they will charge me interest even though its not technically there money, i would rather them just credit me back and close the account.

pink-ka

yeah theres an option to transfer money to a bank account when i log in … yeah theres an option to transfer money to a bank account when i log in but dont want to do it if they will charge me interest even though its not technically there money, i would rather them just credit me back and close the account.

Had same issue some time ago, called up credit card company asked to close account, they issued me a cheque for the amount in credit.

I've had this before, just phone up the cc company and you can ask for a cheque with the remaining balance.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3321185
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…33
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1326
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1525

See more discussions