Egg hunt at Cafe Nero via App. Win free coffees...

LocalFound 26th MarEdited by:"cazsilver"
The Curious Nero Egg Hunt. 6 Amazing Eggs To collect. cafenero.co.uk
We’ve made the most magnificent eggs for you to find this Easter, each one containing something special - from bonus stamps to a year’s worth of coffee.
Shake your coffee via our app and tap or shake your phone to hunt for one of our prize-giving eggs.
Make sure you scan the Cafe Nero App when you collect your free o2 priority coffee.....
Promotion running from the 26th March until the 8th April
Community Updates
5 Comments
33519496-iwgAV.jpg
33519519-ViE4V.jpg
You only seem to get one if you pay, I just scanned my Nero app then 'paid' with my free O2 code and didn't get an egg
Got an e-mail about this too, very similar to the Christmas Crackers promotion they ran before Christmas. I can't seem to find a link to the T&C anywhere (where you should be able to see the prizes available etc). The promotion doesn't run for long this time, hopefully I'll be able to collect a few eggs.
jmc197616 m ago

You only seem to get one if you pay, I just scanned my Nero app then …You only seem to get one if you pay, I just scanned my Nero app then 'paid' with my free O2 code and didn't get an egg

That's a shame, it's what I would've expected though, it was the same with the Christmas Cracker promotion. Would've been great to get the chance to win a prize with the free coffee.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants