Groups

egg noodles

Banned
    are they fattening?

17 Comments

Original Poster Banned

just noodles on their own, trying to cut down on crap, but not to good on whats what - lol

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;5648230

oh they're not nice on their own, put some veggies, peas at least, and a … oh they're not nice on their own, put some veggies, peas at least, and a bit of chicken in, lots of soy sauce too:-DOr just put a stock cube in, they need flavour:thumbsup:

i like them plain:oops:

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;5648253

Well, each to their own,lol, go for it, I don't think they're fattening, … Well, each to their own,lol, go for it, I don't think they're fattening, but get some veg in there, helps speed your metabolism up a bit, well I think, I mean I'm not a nutritionist expert:p

lol, found some sweet chilli sauce to go with it, now ready to scoff, really need to shift a little weight, i only eat one meal a day so that doesnt help, but then at night i do tend to much on crap, crisps, choccie etc,etc:oops:

Original Poster Banned

i have started to drink more water, but cannot eat breafast, i would puke, and never really do lunch either, should try to start though, thanks for your help xx

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;5648367

no probs, I never do breakfast much myself, same as you, I just can't … no probs, I never do breakfast much myself, same as you, I just can't face it, I usually try to get a few glasses of water down my neck tho', helped by Beroccas:thumbsup:I'm a size 10, always have been since I was about 18, waivered up and down after having kids, went upto large 12, down to 8, but at 5"8' I'm all skin and bone if I go below a size 10.I'm not super slim mind you, I could do with some toning up, but pah, at my age I really couldn't care.lol:pGood luck:)

in the last year i have gone up a dress size and although its no massive deal with the extra weight, it isnt nice firm extra weight, so wanna try and shift a bit, i carry it ok as im 5ft 8 too, so i dont look massive, just peed that my daughter now has all my old jeans - lol

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;5648455

lmao, I have that yet to come, you're a tall one too then? I never see … lmao, I have that yet to come, you're a tall one too then? I never see myself as tall, do you? I just see everyone else as short,lol.I wear jeans all the time, when they start nipping, it's time to stop the crap, you get me?:pWith your height, I bet you're not massive at all, probably like me, it goes on all over, yeh?Bummer when it happens, but don't worry about it, I find when I try to lose weight I put it on, but when I eat like a pig and forget about it, amazingly I lose weight,lol:p

Never dieted in my life, and probably never could, i am to much of a lazy eater, live on crap - lol

I live in jeans too, but not happy that my old ones crippled me, think it because they are so low now, bring back the high jeans - lol

One meal a day and your body will go into 'starvation mode' soon enough, thus conserving calories by lowering your metabolism.

Google HIIT for weight loss and sort out and stick to a sensible diet.

Original Poster Banned

n1ck09;5648520

One meal a day and your body will go into 'starvation mode' soon enough, … One meal a day and your body will go into 'starvation mode' soon enough, thus conserving calories by lowering your metabolism.Google HIIT for weight loss and sort out and stick to a sensible diet.

well you think after all these years it would know how i chuffin well eat :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;5648552

Oh I'm with you there, those flippin hipsters, thank God for Dorothy … Oh I'm with you there, those flippin hipsters, thank God for Dorothy Perkins who make their sizes bigger each year,lol:pAvoid all shops where you can't fit into your usual size, that's the wtg:thumbsup:I'm the same as you, I'm quite a crappy eater, i go through phases of eating 'healthy', but it's hard with kids, I snack a lot I must admit.Sex helps tone you up tho', allegedly:thumbsup: Shame the days of that being in plentiful supply have gone from my life now,lmao.Although I'm out this weekend, so who knows, I may get some exercise in, then again the freaks in my town, I'd rather have a bag of chips,loooooooooooool

LMFAO

erm egg noodles are fattening try rice noodles they are low in fat.

Original Poster Banned

greyparrot;5648581

erm egg noodles are fattening try rice noodles they are low in fat.

another stone just gone on then - pmsl

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;5648658

you would beWent out last weekend, this lad, who I've known for years, … you would beWent out last weekend, this lad, who I've known for years, got talking with him, I said get me a drink, he said yeh ok, I'm going for a slash (classy, what can I say) here's the money, mine's a pint of cider, he gave me a £20 note, I lol'd, ordered drinks, change straight in my pocket, he returned, I said cheers for the drink, nice seeing you, see you later, looooooooooooooool:p

now those pounds i dont mind - lol

sassie;5648605

another stone just gone on then - pmsl

lol i know when i was dieting i headed for egg noodles but when you look into what they contain you could have something alot nicer.

Nice with a big knob of butter and salt and pepper..:thumbsup:

we talking egg flied ?

you wanna buy dvd?

sassie;5648215

just noodles on their own, trying to cut down on crap, but not to good on … just noodles on their own, trying to cut down on crap, but not to good on whats what - lol

my daughter eats them all the time with added mushrooms, its her favourite food, I think they are as fattening a pasta!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1941
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764414
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1533
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1012

See more discussions