Egg shortages!

Can anyone help? I have just been to the kitchen and i have no eggs and i really fancy an egg butty for breakfast......:oops:

27 Comments

Damn you......made me hungry....fried egg butty with ketchup mmmmm

Just off downstairs now.......I have loads....wanna buy one over RRP:whistling:

sorry just used all mine on the belly buster fry-up!!

Original Poster

Can you deliver? Your delivery of the gfx card was amazin' so i am sure you can send me an egg butty? Can i have brown sauce please? Oooo, can i have it on a muffin/barm instead

I have a box of eggs you can have but I can only sell them in a package including the manky lemon from the bottom of the fridge and some cheese slices :w00t: :giggle:

boydent999

Can you deliver? Your delivery of the gfx card was amazin' so i am … Can you deliver? Your delivery of the gfx card was amazin' so i am sure you can send me an egg butty? Can i have brown sauce please? Oooo, can i have it on a muffin/barm instead

You'll have to wait....me mates have just arrived:giggle:

I do make amazing egg butties though;-)

boydent999

Oooo, can i have it on a muffin/barm instead

Do you mean a cob?:?

Original Poster

fireheaven

I have a box of eggs you can have but I can only sell them in a package … I have a box of eggs you can have but I can only sell them in a package including the manky lemon from the bottom of the fridge and some cheese slices :w00t: :giggle:

Under the forum rules, you must state a price! As it's part of a bundle, can i resell or take a refund for some of the items i do not really want?
muckypup

You'll have to wait....me mates have just arrived:giggle: I do make … You'll have to wait....me mates have just arrived:giggle: I do make amazing egg butties though;-)

Wait? WAIT? Try tellin my tummy that. Just checked the mirror to check my throat hadn't been cut :?

Original Poster

Well, hmmm, cob.....not sure. Where i come from, oven bottoms or muffins in this rule. Barm cake is a local alternative. Bread roll maybes too, but not cob

boydent999

Well, hmmm, cob.....not sure. Where i come from, oven bottoms or muffins … Well, hmmm, cob.....not sure. Where i come from, oven bottoms or muffins in this rule. Barm cake is a local alternative. Bread roll maybes too, but not cob

baps and cobs...cant beat em!;-)

Original Poster

Oh yes, baps always a winner on a sunday morning

boydent999

Well, hmmm, cob.....not sure. Where i come from, oven bottoms or muffins … Well, hmmm, cob.....not sure. Where i come from, oven bottoms or muffins in this rule. Barm cake is a local alternative. Bread roll maybes too, but not cob

Same round here too

Bitsy he only wanted eggs and now you are offering him your baps :w00t:

Original Poster

I know, and i only wanted eggs......

You cant beat a nice pair of baps..... :-D ;-)

Cobs here as well. soft not crusty.:)

my jam n cream baps are scrummy:)

thesaint

Cobs here as well. soft not crusty.:)

crusty cobs are too much like hard work!:-D

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y297/ShamblesX/logo.jpg

[SIZE=4] The lot of you!! :giggle:[/SIZE]

bitseylango

crusty cobs are too much like hard work!:-D

Yes, you have to squash them, and then pick off the "scaly" bits. :x

Original Poster

Hey hold on, i'm still no nearer gettin any......eggs i mean!

This thread reminded me of ]THIS :w00t:

bitseylango

Do you mean a cob?:?

seconded! :giggle:

Boydent, did you get any? :whistling:

Can you believe, I mentioned having a nice fried egg buttie at work the other day, and my colleague was shocked and appalled that I had fried egg sandwiches with nothing else in them (except butter and ketchup of course). I have to say I was more shocked that she's never had one!! Madness I tell you.

love_a_bargain

Can you believe, I mentioned having a nice fried egg buttie at work the … Can you believe, I mentioned having a nice fried egg buttie at work the other day, and my colleague was shocked and appalled that I had fried egg sandwiches with nothing else in them (except butter and ketchup of course). I have to say I was more shocked that she's never had one!! Madness I tell you.

Yukkk

birdyboyuk

This thread reminded me of ]THIS :w00t:

i remember that :thumbsup:

Original Poster

fireheaven

Boydent, did you get any? :whistling:

Alas not, but did get a cheese n ham toastie at work today from the local buttie van

boydent999

Alas not, but did get a cheese n ham toastie at work today from the local … Alas not, but did get a cheese n ham toastie at work today from the local buttie van

lol even better :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. PS4 Beta Software Version 522
    2. What an absolute disgrace2160
    3. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports914
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??88

See more discussions