Eggheads

I noticed there is a new quiz to find the next Egghead, does anyone know who is leaving?

12 Comments

think it will be daphne - not looking too well lately

holly100;3246398

think it will be daphne - not looking too well lately

I thought that too

If you google it, it would appear that they're expanding the team to 6 so they can rotate them and give them a break.

Karim786;3246434

most of 'em are OAP's, get some fresh talent … most of 'em are OAP's, get some fresh talent inhttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dMriTkE3igY

will the 'fresh talent' have as good general knowledge as these OAPs - and what about cj - hes not drawing his pension yet!

Original Poster

holly100;3246465

will the 'fresh talent' have as good general knowledge as these OAPs - … will the 'fresh talent' have as good general knowledge as these OAPs - and what about cj - hes not drawing his pension yet!

they probably only watch xfactor:w00t:

has anyone ever beat the eggheads? they seem to know everything

Original Poster

treble99;3246674

has anyone ever beat the eggheads? they seem to know everything

yes, they have been beaten a few times since i started watching.

The format does give the opposition a reasonable chance of beating them.The eggheads are hampered
by CJ and that posh woman,neither would get into a very good pub team.

Maybe getting rid of CJ perhaps BBC cutting costs and can't afford to lacquer his hair anymore :-D

Marty1981;3248073

Maybe getting rid of CJ perhaps BBC cutting costs and can't afford to … Maybe getting rid of CJ perhaps BBC cutting costs and can't afford to lacquer his hair anymore :-D

Jeremy Vine called him a "big head." Words in jest?

Banned

Get rid of cj he's always getting the questions wrong.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763972
    2. What an absolute disgrace2152
    3. Better watch out for these...913
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846086

See more discussions