Groups

Eggheads panellist CJ de Mooi arrested over death

CJ de Mooi, a former panellist on the BBC quiz show Eggheads, has been arrested on a European arrest warrant under his real name Joseph Connagh for an alleged killing, Scotland Yard said.
    The 46-year-old from Monmouthshire was arrested at Heathrow Airport on Wednesday, according to Metropolitan Police.
    The warrant issued in the Netherlands relates to an allegation of murder.
    Mr Connagh is due to appear Westminster Magistrates' Court on Thursday.
    bbc.co.uk/new…498

29 Comments

Did he do it with his handbag? oO

Good. What an obnoxious, irritating SOB that bloke is.

hmm as i replied in the deleted thread
    do they have a body?
    do they have proof that he punched anyone?
    do they have anything other than some guys 'story' ?

yeah, could be all fantasy/attention seeking,

at the moment there is no evidence that
    https://ideduceariot.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/jim-taggart.jpg

stuarthanley

I can't get my head around the bit that said "He changed his name to CJ de Mooi when he had a modelling career"

What was he modelling? shoes and socks or paper bags with 2 holes for eyes?

brilly

hmm as i replied in the deleted threaddo they have a body?do they have … hmm as i replied in the deleted threaddo they have a body?do they have proof that he punched anyone?do they have anything other than some guys 'story' ?

I'd find a body just to link him to it.

what sort or **** writes a book that says they punched someone and threw them in a canal and doesn't think there will be repercussions?
    Well at least we wont have to look at his smug irritating face on TV anymore
    Edited by moderator: "." 22nd Sep 2016

gr8t1

what sort or **** writes a book that says they punched someone and threw … what sort or **** writes a book that says they punched someone and threw them in a canal and doesn't think there will be repercussions?Well at least we wont have to look at his smug irritating face on TV anymore

It's on the BBC (I think) so I wouldn't bet on that scenario
    Edited by moderator: "." 22nd Sep 2016

snubbed by strictly because he wanted to dance with a male partner...he won't have any trouble finding one in prison X)

Mr Weasle

Did he do it with his handbag? oO

clicky

stuarthanley

Daphne was worse with her Larry The Lamb impressions. It used to literally make me angry the way she used to pretend she didn't know the answer, then miraculously 'guess' correctly.

deeky

Daphne was worse with her Larry The Lamb impressions. It used to … Daphne was worse with her Larry The Lamb impressions. It used to literally make me angry the way she used to pretend she didn't know the answer, then miraculously 'guess' correctly.

Perhaps we could link him to the murder of Daphne....

Banned

deeky

Daphne was worse with her Larry The Lamb impressions. It used to … Daphne was worse with her Larry The Lamb impressions. It used to literally make me angry the way she used to pretend she didn't know the answer, then miraculously 'guess' correctly.

Come on deek, she's a sweet old lady.

His autobiography, published last year, describes an incident in which Mr … His autobiography, published last year, describes an incident in which Mr de Mooi says he may have killed a man while he lived on the streets.Mr de Mooi said he punched a man who approached him with a knife and then threw him into a canal in the Dutch city of Amsterdam in 1988.In his book, he wrote: "He caught me on the wrong day and I just snapped."I fully suspect I killed him. I've no idea what happened to him," he added.

He makes Sergeant Julie Neve look clever.

Mr de Mooi, originally from Barnsley, South Yorkshire, adopted the name … Mr de Mooi, originally from Barnsley, South Yorkshire, adopted the name de Mooi when modelling

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/758845/funny-gifs-wtf_medium.gif

stuarthanley

I'd find a body just to link him to it.

X)

Original Poster

deeky

[quote=] Mr de Mooi, originally from Barnsley, South Yorkshire, adopted … [quote=] Mr de Mooi, originally from Barnsley, South Yorkshire, adopted the name de Mooi when modelling

Guilty on that basis alone.

philphil61

I can't get my head around the bit that said "He changed his name to CJ … I can't get my head around the bit that said "He changed his name to CJ de Mooi when he had a modelling career"What was he modelling? shoes and socks or paper bags with 2 holes for eyes?

"Modelling career" is usually a euphemism for "rent boy".

Rubisco

"Modelling career" is usually a euphemism for "rent boy".

Seriously with his looks and should I say personality I doubt he'd get many "land lords"or "tenants" rofl

I reckon it was a strangle **** gone bad.

Banned

If someone seen this guy murder me, I wouldn't want them to tell anyone as I would be too embaressed.

MrScotchBonnet

If someone seen this guy murder me, I wouldn't want them to tell anyone … If someone seen this guy murder me, I wouldn't want them to tell anyone as I would be too embaressed.

Lol, but you aren't embarrassed about your spelling?

Banned

airfix

Lol, but you aren't embarrassed about your spelling? :|:D

Ahh.

MrScotchBonnet

Ahh.

It's ok bonnet, I ain't no grammar polizei

Google "Cj de mooi" then select images. Truly horrifying if he's supposed to be a model.

deeky

My mum used to say that deek, it annoyed her so much X)

maccy1

My mum used to say that deek, it annoyed her so much X)

Not just me and your Mum maccy X)

google.co.uk/

deeky

Not just me and your Mum maccy … Not just me and your Mum maccy X)https://www.google.co.uk/#q=daphne+eggheads+pretending+she+doesn%27t+know+the+answer

haha I'll show her that tomorrow X)

I've been watching the new one where they are trying to get to be an Egghead...and I can't even get the quizzes right on here...something wrong there X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …87149
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226

See more discussions