Groups

eggie smells

Banned
    I like a boiled egg, even a fried egg but i cannot stand the smell of egg and whenever ive cooked one i can smell it for days, air freshener doesnt seem to cover it, i put any discards straight into outside bin along with eggshells, but i can still smell the god damn things

40 Comments

lol i know what you mean.

BTW how's your back now ?

Original Poster Banned

its still nigly, but bearable, my back that is

Banned

are you sure its Egg you are smelling lol

Maybe it's your farts?

Original Poster Banned

DangerGod;4886014

are you sure its Egg you are smelling lol

yep, it happens everytime i do eggs, and the little guy loves an egg but its the smell after, i must just have a nose for the smell as daughter says she cant smell it

Original Poster Banned

Abvance;4886019

Maybe it's your farts?

me fart :w00t:

Surely it's "eggy" not "eggie".

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;4886030

i really dont give a flying fig how its spelt, unless of course it helps me get rid of the smell

thesaint;4886030

:roll:

you sure my hubby isnt hiding somewhere in your kitchen cupboards?

Original Poster Banned

right tried daughters perfume all over the house, see if that works

Urgh snotty eggs....minging! Been turned off eggs for life after seeing the little red thing in one of them!

Original Poster Banned

perfume not worked, bleached sink and shoved the rest down the plughole and still smell it - arrrggghh

where is the smell coming from exactly? perhaps theres some egg down the back of the cooker somewhere or empty out the kitchen bin?

ClarityofMind;4886531

where is the smell coming from exactly? perhaps theres some egg down the … where is the smell coming from exactly? perhaps theres some egg down the back of the cooker somewhere or empty out the kitchen bin?

her bum probably

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;4886531

where is the smell coming from exactly? perhaps theres some egg down the … where is the smell coming from exactly? perhaps theres some egg down the back of the cooker somewhere or empty out the kitchen bin?

i think its just about, i can smell it all around the house and it doesnt get worse from any particualr point, i think i just got a real things about egg smells

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;4886544

her bum probably

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

fresh lemon and onion works well, as lemon freshens everything and the onion absorbs odours

sassie;4886546

i think its just about, i can smell it all around the house and it doesnt … i think its just about, i can smell it all around the house and it doesnt get worse from any particualr point, i think i just got a real things about egg smells

have you checked you havent got a bit stuck just under your nose?

Original Poster Banned

awoodhall2003;4886558

fresh lemon and onion works well, as lemon freshens everything and the … fresh lemon and onion works well, as lemon freshens everything and the onion absorbs odours

thanks, got no fresh lemons but have onions will give it a go :thumbsup:
    bitseylango;4886562

shut ya neck you

bitseylango;4886562

lol!

do you drink? have a glass of your fav tipple and a choccie bar and it wont matter lol

That's it, you're smelling the easter bunny's secret stash of eggs!

Utoh, now she's gonna have an eggy oniony smell lol

sassie;4886579

thanks, got no fresh lemons but have onions will give it a go … thanks, got no fresh lemons but have onions will give it a go :thumbsup:shut ya neck you

ya love me really

Original Poster Banned

it isnt anything stuck, it always happens when we have eggs, the smell lingers for hours even up to a day, its yuck i wouldnt even use them except the boy really does like an egg

sassie;4886579

thanks, got no fresh lemons but have onions will give it a go :thumbsup:

Well i often leave half an onion in the fridge (not a strong one) as it absorbs odours, it is especially good for absorbing paint odours, so next time you paint leave one chopped in half in the room and it will remove the smell quicker. :thumbsup:

sassie;4886605

it isnt anything stuck, it always happens when we have eggs, the smell … it isnt anything stuck, it always happens when we have eggs, the smell lingers for hours even up to a day, its yuck i wouldnt even use them except the boy really does like an egg

sassie I remember when I was pregnant, i'd be feeling really ill and just about get a handle on it and then my eldest would fry up an egg and beans toastie and ugggghhhhhh .. you don't have a surprise coming up in 9 months time do you?? lol

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;4886619

sassie I remember when I was pregnant, i'd be feeling really ill and just … sassie I remember when I was pregnant, i'd be feeling really ill and just about get a handle on it and then my eldest would fry up an egg and beans toastie and ugggghhhhhh .. you don't have a surprise coming up in 9 months time do you?? lol

no i dont - lol

sassie;4886627

no i dont - lol

I like the nervous laugh there! lol

Original Poster Banned

always had a thing about eggs, can only eat hot fried egg or hot boiled egg and a pickled egg, nothing else except a choccie egg, last night made the kids omellettes and i was near enough puking and how anyone can eat an egg mayo sandwich is beyond me, the smell would make me puke - arrggghhh

sassie;4886728

always had a thing about eggs, can only eat hot fried egg or hot boiled … always had a thing about eggs, can only eat hot fried egg or hot boiled egg and a pickled egg, nothing else except a choccie egg, last night made the kids omellettes and i was near enough puking and how anyone can eat an egg mayo sandwich is beyond me, the smell would make me puke - arrggghhh

awww I hope the smell dissipates soon x x x

sassie;4886728

always had a thing about eggs, can only eat hot fried egg or hot boiled … always had a thing about eggs, can only eat hot fried egg or hot boiled egg and a pickled egg, nothing else except a choccie egg, last night made the kids omellettes and i was near enough puking and how anyone can eat an egg mayo sandwich is beyond me, the smell would make me puke - arrggghhh

egg mayonnaise and cress sarnies are the dogs dangly bits! Let them sweat a bit in a tupperware box on a hot summers day then take out in the confines of a small family car, wafting as you eat.......lush! Brings back many happy memories of family picnics :-D

Original Poster Banned

oh bitsey, im sat here gagging - bleugh

sassie;4886778

oh bitsey, im sat here gagging - bleugh

brussel sprouts have that effect on me.........evil little barsterwards they are, food of the devil and should be banned http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/ekelig/a014.gif

Banned

bitseylango;4886817

brussel sprouts have that effect on me.........evil little barsterwards … brussel sprouts have that effect on me.........evil little barsterwards they are, food of the devil and should be banned

[IMG]farm1.static.flickr.com/107…jpg?v=0[/IMG]

YUM YUM pigs bum wrap it up in bubble gum

dog_cop;4886846

[ YUM YUM pigs bum wrap it up in bubble gum

that is just downright nasty :w00t:

Banned

dog_cop;4886846

[IMG]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/107/304693325_76dacad09b.jpg?v=0[/IMG]

Ye gods. Has someone regurgitated? That is just gross!

guv;4887151

Ye gods. Has someone regurgitated? That is just gross!

i think it must be cheese or something...

it looks really ick...lol

Original Poster Banned

this thread is grose

a huge bouquet of the herb thyme wafted around the house is meant to do the same thing too,but then you'd have to put up with that smell also! lol

Original Poster Banned

well i going to probs burn tea now so that should shift it - lol

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;4887902

hope it's not eggs again,lol

nooooooooooooooo
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4191859
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…24101
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764651
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31411

See more discussions