Groups

Eggs what are your favourites?

Yesterday I tried duck eggs for the first time and really enjoyed them,in fact I think I prefer them to hens eggs,wanting to try a goose egg next

what eggs have you tried and whats your verdict on them?

36 Comments

At Easter I got a minty creme egg, which I throughly enjoyed.

Original Poster

massmail666;5110297

how did u cook them?

boiled the duck eggs

Cant beat a nice boiled ostrich egg :whistling:

Original Poster

harlzter;5110340

seriously??:?

Also, I had a Scotch Egg the other day, which i didn't like too much, and it gave me the most awful wind!

Original Poster

diddzy;5110357

Also, I had a Scotch Egg the other day, which i didn't like too much, and … Also, I had a Scotch Egg the other day, which i didn't like too much, and it gave me the most awful wind!

now i lurve scotch eggs too lol

Cadbury's here lol

maxmix

Dont touch the other kind !

I must admit I do like Dippy eggs!

harlzter;5110340

Mardyass;5110349

seriously??:?

nah, you seen the size of them? you'd need a jam pan to stick it in:thumbsup: Ostrich meat is delicious though and very low fat too (supposedly less than chicken) its more on a par with red meat taste wise than poultry.

my lil man loves soft boiled eggs and soldiers xx

i like the easter eggs :thumbsup:

Original Poster

nope never seen the size of ostrich eggs lol the local pub have ostrich on the menu but never tried it

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5110667

they are HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want one then,i always have too many soldiers not enuf yolk

When im in asda i get a smart price box of eggs and empty them out. fill the box with expensive eggs. I like eggs.

Jed Maxwell;5110691

When im in asda i get a smart price box of eggs and empty them out. fill … When im in asda i get a smart price box of eggs and empty them out. fill the box with expensive eggs. I like eggs.

lol i wish i was this cheeky

ClarityofMind;5110700

lol i wish i was this cheeky

its easy to get away with, they dont like it when you do it with the beans though.

Jed Maxwell;5110739

its easy to get away with, they dont like it when you do it with the … its easy to get away with, they dont like it when you do it with the beans though.

pmsl! u get rep for that!!!

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5110721

have a look ]here Try and fit one of those in your egg cup,lol:p

:w00t: omg that would last me a few days lol

ClarityofMind;5110749

pmsl! u get rep for that!!!

rep for stealing beans? You shouldnt encourage it. Do you want to be solely responsible for a hefty price rise in beans? Im not sure you want that on your shoulders.

Banned

pickled

sassie;5110936

pickled

Ive never tried um. Are they nice?? Always see them but it just doesnt sound right. ...

Jed Maxwell;5110847

rep for stealing beans? You shouldnt encourage it. Do you want to be … rep for stealing beans? You shouldnt encourage it. Do you want to be solely responsible for a hefty price rise in beans? Im not sure you want that on your shoulders.

It's okay, I've given up on responsibility. I'll walk on my knees up the stairs to fetch my crisp packets and God will forgive me lol

Original Poster

Jed Maxwell;5110977

Ive never tried um. Are they nice?? Always see them but it just doesnt … Ive never tried um. Are they nice?? Always see them but it just doesnt sound right. ...

I havent either,always see em in the chip shop,might just have to try one next time i have a chippy

sassie;5110936

pickled

a block of cathedral, a pack of jacobs crackers and a bottle of pickled silverskin and my 11 yr old is in 7th heaven lol

Banned

Jed Maxwell;5110977

Ive never tried um. Are they nice?? Always see them but it just doesnt … Ive never tried um. Are they nice?? Always see them but it just doesnt sound right. ...

i can eat a hot boiled egg, and a hot fried egg, and a hot poached egg and a cold pickled egg but as for scrabled eggg, cold eggs, omelettes, nooooooooo but pickled in a bag of ready salted walkers are just lush, but they make me have hot farts:oops:

on thinking about it thats probably to much information

Mardyass;5110993

I havent either,always see em in the chip shop,might just have to try one … I havent either,always see em in the chip shop,might just have to try one next time i have a chippy

Ok, Im not sure ill find chip shop open tomorrow. But on tuesday im having one...

sassie;5111025

i can eat a hot boiled egg, and a hot fried egg, and a hot poached egg … i can eat a hot boiled egg, and a hot fried egg, and a hot poached egg and a cold pickled egg but as for scrabled eggg, cold eggs, omelettes, nooooooooo but pickled in a bag of ready salted walkers are just lush, but they make me have hot farts:oops:on thinking about it thats probably to much information

hot farts? erm...I dont even know what to say.

Banned

awww i got none left, i do my own and scoffed the last one the other night

sassie;5111025

i can eat a hot boiled egg, and a hot fried egg, and a hot poached egg … i can eat a hot boiled egg, and a hot fried egg, and a hot poached egg and a cold pickled egg but as for scrabled eggg, cold eggs, omelettes, nooooooooo but pickled in a bag of ready salted walkers are just lush, but they make me have hot farts:oops:on thinking about it thats probably to much information

you think?? :w00t:

Banned

bitseylango;5111047

you think?? :w00t:

yeah, im sure nobody wanted information on what eggs i do and dont eat

Jed Maxwell;5111031

Ok, Im not sure ill find chip shop open tomorrow. But on tuesday im … Ok, Im not sure ill find chip shop open tomorrow. But on tuesday im having one...

dont eat it alone... the vinegar will make your eyes water. lol

sassie;5111062

yeah, im sure nobody wanted information on what eggs i do and dont eat

everyone is far more interested in your montage of various farts and fart techniques.......makes for interesting reading ;-)

Original Poster

so whats a goose egg like anyone??? lol

Banned

bitseylango;5111107

everyone is far more interested in your montage of various farts and fart … everyone is far more interested in your montage of various farts and fart techniques.......makes for interesting reading ;-)

pmsl :oops::oops:

LOVE EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any kind (duck, goose, chicken) and anyway they are cooked!!! ate three with a salad on friday night and ate two this morning in a fry up hahaha

i have somestick insect eggs you could lmfao you could blend them
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2439
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764486
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …55101
      4. Can i return jewellery to Argos? + quick rep98

See more discussions