Eglobal Central...

Found 16th Nov 2017
Anyone used these before for mobiles?

I'm about to order one from there but wanted to check where I would stand with warranty and if they are a legit site?

Thanks
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments
I haven’t bought a mobile but I bought a Samsung tablet, no probs decent service but remember to go through topcashback(y)
I'm not going to go through the pitfalls yet again , as members have told me all potential buyers on here are aware of them . Possible import duties ,no EU warranty, no feasible way of returning - but I assume you are aware of these pitfalls ? A legit Chinese seller though , as are Banggood , Ali express etc - same pitfalls apply .
Read trust pilot and some of the other threads on here. I ordered an S6 a while back now and had no issues, but other people have had some real problems especially with customer service issues.
Same as others say, good prices, delivery takes a weekish, products are brand new but usually no official warranty.
They're based in Hong Kong, where there is almost no consumer law.
You may get hit for import/vat and a fee from the carrier for paying those for you.
If it ever goes wrong you'll have to ship it back to HK tracked and your cost (around £40 to £50)

If it never goes wrong you have a bargain, it does you have a nightmare. . .
Been using them for years for camera gear etc never had an issue , takes about 6 - 8 days shipping , any questions answered no problem, always haggle a bit as well and of course don't forget 2% Quidco :-) every little helps.
Edited by: "Chasingthelight" 17th Nov 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants