Eglobal central

Found 13th Feb
looking to buy this eglobalcentral.co.uk/sam…tml

but have never bought from this seller before , any opinions advice more than welcome
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Do not buy from eGlobal central...my sister got burned buying a gear watch which never arrived...the prices are enticing but delivery is rare.
12 Comments
Do not buy from eGlobal central...my sister got burned buying a gear watch which never arrived...the prices are enticing but delivery is rare.
I had a different experience from Dave, bought Samsung tab, delivery fine and product great. Also topcashback available
So polarising 😶
They tend to sell gray imports, so with some manufactures you'll get no UK warrantee unless they offer it worldwide.
Just making sure you know but they're not in the UK
have a look at past threads, plenty of happy and unhappy people out there, make sure you have global warranty and from what I have read you will be ok.
Very hit and miss retailer. if you can afford to lose the money go for it, alternatively be very cautious.
Personally I would avoid and pay extra to a uk retailer for peace of mind and to keep manufacturers warranty.
I bought a Samsung phone for my eldest for Xmas, spent over £200 on it.
I bought an ipad last month from and great service. Came in a week. Just pay via paypal and pay for the ups insured delievery service. I think thats what its called
I’ve used them once a couple of years ago for a phone. Paid via PayPal and chose the normal delivery and everything was fine. That said, I’ve seen enough bad press on this site to be put off in the future.
@Rodders89 SVP are doing it for the same price atm.
Contrary to previous posts: do not pay via PayPal. Pay the merchant directly using a UK credit card to obtain UK-based S75 protection where the UK credit card co legally inherits the delivery and warranty obligations of the merchant, where the warranty in this case is 12m merchant warranty serviced by the CC co. Once you have made your credit card payment you never need to contact the original merchant again.
I've used EGC a few times for relatively significant tech purchases; no issues.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions