Eglobal central

Found 26th Apr
Hey guys. Was planning on purchasing an Apple Watch series 3 from eglobal central. I am going to be purchasing using a credit card to get added protection. Has anyone ever had any troubles with manufacturer warranty or import duty when purchasing from such sites.
Thanks. All the best
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Usually no manufacturer warranty, it's normally merchant warranty, with benefit of replicated merchant warranty serviced in UK if qualifying for S75 via direct credit card payment over £100/ item. Some HUKD members have stated their Apple purchases from EGC have Apple warranty. Go figure. No import fees with EGC items, the fees are sorted/covered by the merchant.
Patchy delivery, you might get the product, you might have to claim for a refund on your credit card.

Buyer beware.
davewave3 h, 27 m ago

Patchy delivery, you might get the product, you might have to claim for a …Patchy delivery, you might get the product, you might have to claim for a refund on your credit card.Buyer beware.

I'm running a 100% delivery record from EGC, although a dataset of circa five items over three years is hardly representative of all the thousands of orders EGC process. All my orders were over £200 value and I would have no problem spending significantly more than that figure with EGC via a direct credit card purchase; same as with any other domestic or foreign merchant accepting direct credit card payment.
AndyRoyd1 h, 21 m ago

I'm running a 100% delivery record from EGC, although a dataset of circa …I'm running a 100% delivery record from EGC, although a dataset of circa five items over three years is hardly representative of all the thousands of orders EGC process. All my orders were over £200 value and I would have no problem spending significantly more than that figure with EGC via a direct credit card purchase; same as with any other domestic or foreign merchant accepting direct credit card payment.

lucky you, my sister was let down on a £250 Samsung Gear 3 ... had to revert to a credit card claim.

Looking at the comments previously, other HUKDers have been similarly let down!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions