Eglobal central only accepts PayPal?

Posted 4th Nov
So there are a lot of posts and deals on Eglobal, and it seems like people do successfully buy from them but......

I was going to buy from them just now but then discovered they accept credit cards VIA PayPal. That to me sounds really weird and... a bit dodgy? I wanted to pay from my credit card as I'd have some insurance in case they didnt deliver (as per many trustpilot reviewers experiences).

So.... am I just being paranoid? or what's the deal? and are they on to buy from?

thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Just use PayPal.
I did when I ordered an iPad in March this year. Took 12 days for delivery.
Just understand Apple products get a worldwide Apple warranty. So safe to buy. ( only my opinion).
Any thing else is send back to China for fix.
I just went through to checkout and you can use a credit card on its own.
Go to basket and choose sign in or guest.
Fill in address etc.
Then you get PayPal or Credit card

Dont forget Quidco or top cash back
Edited by: "bigwheels" 4th Nov
PayPal is just another payment processor.
PayPal will break the section 75 protection, use the CC
Sloman04/11/2019 18:47

Exactly what I was thinking. But some reason it wouldn't accept my credit card when I entered it.
Sloman04/11/2019 18:47

Thats what I was thinking. But some reason it wouldn't accept my credit card when I entered it.
doughnutman04/11/2019 18:49

Exactly what I was thinking. But some reason it wouldn't accept my credit …Exactly what I was thinking. But some reason it wouldn't accept my credit card when I entered it.

I've tried multiple times to use a credit card and it gets rejected every time. Annoying as I prefer the extra protection.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants