Eglobal central pathetic service. Advice please

Found 11th Jan
Hi i placed an order for an ipad and a couple of other items from eglobal central after xmas. I paid using my credit card, could see 272 in pending transactions but then after two days it disappeared from my pending transactions.

Ive been emailing them as thats the only way to contact them and they are responding at all. I just get an automated email saying we will respond in 2 working days but they never get back. I just want to know the status of the order whether its still live or been cancelled as theres no pending payment. Coz if it is cancelled i need to buy the ipad for my son from somewhere else. Just having a load of greif from them. If i had known there is no way to contact them and they don’t respond wouldnt have bought it from them.

Any guidance would be appreciated pls

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

I’ve bought from them before.. I got worried too as it took 3 weeks for my item to arrive. I sent multiple emails etc with no reply-but it finally got tracked and arrived.

As long as you can see it under “my orders” on your account on the site then I’d say it should be fine.

Original Poster

wixster1 h, 24 m ago

I’ve bought from them before.. I got worried too as it took 3 weeks for my …I’ve bought from them before.. I got worried too as it took 3 weeks for my item to arrive. I sent multiple emails etc with no reply-but it finally got tracked and arrived.As long as you can see it under “my orders” on your account on the site then I’d say it should be fine.

I dont have an account with them. Just an email with an order number

Original Poster

I mean i didnt set up an account when i orderd just checked out as guest

Original Poster

Just checkd it says processing so i suppose i just need to hang on tight

Contact your CC compnay and ask them if the payment has been actioned.

Awful company. If you've been charged ask your credit card company to do a chargeback, otherwise if they haven't charged you then just never use em again.
Post a comment
@
    Text