Eglobal Central track and trace - How to track order

Found 1st Oct 2018
Hi,

I have tried the tracking number on a few track and trace sites but it cannot be found.

How do I track my order?

Shipping method: Economy Express Shipping
Shipment date: 2018-09-27, 00:31
Carrier: CENTRAL-POST-10
Tracking number: ##########

Thank you
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Hi. Same problem here. Did you manage to track it? And did you receive your order in the end?

Shipping method: Standard Delivery with Insurance Coverage
Shipment date: 2018-10-30, 00:30
Carrier: CENTRAL-POST-10
Tracking number: ##############

Thank you
When it arrived in the UK I got a second tracking number to wndirect. A day later I received a third tracking number for yodel.
When item arrives in uk you will get a wndirect tracking code,then your parcel will assign to a uk post company for delivery which could be DPD,YODEL....however if the parcel don’t get stuck in customs,should receive it by couple days...still waiting for mine
sam31535

hi sam i wanted to know have you got you item as my still has not come through its been around 9 days i am starting to get worried as iv still got one tracking number which says the item will shortly arrive at the local depot.any info would be appreciated thanks
If anyone else comes across this page, this is how you track your item initially after dispatch:

eglobalcentraluk.com/tra…tml
Ok I made the mistake as buyin as a guest, has anyone received their order??
I bought twice from them. Received my items in just over a week.
I have tried many attempts to contact Eglobal and cancel my order but no reply, any advise?
I have not received my item yet - I contacted them and they got back to me promptly to advise that the item is stuck in customs so it may be that there is an entire shipment stuck at customs hence delays at this time. They said if it gets seized by customs they will refund or resend. I can only take this at face value at present. It has been over 10 days since order placed.
It's been 20 days for me
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants