Eglobal Central track and trace - How to track order

Posted 1st Oct 2018
Hi,

I have tried the tracking number on a few track and trace sites but it cannot be found.

How do I track my order?

Shipping method: Economy Express Shipping
Shipment date: 2018-09-27, 00:31
Carrier: CENTRAL-POST-10
Tracking number: ##########

Thank you
Community Updates
Ask
29 Comments
Hi. Same problem here. Did you manage to track it? And did you receive your order in the end?

Shipping method: Standard Delivery with Insurance Coverage
Shipment date: 2018-10-30, 00:30
Carrier: CENTRAL-POST-10
Tracking number: ##############

Thank you
When it arrived in the UK I got a second tracking number to wndirect. A day later I received a third tracking number for yodel.
When item arrives in uk you will get a wndirect tracking code,then your parcel will assign to a uk post company for delivery which could be DPD,YODEL....however if the parcel don’t get stuck in customs,should receive it by couple days...still waiting for mine
sam31535

hi sam i wanted to know have you got you item as my still has not come through its been around 9 days i am starting to get worried as iv still got one tracking number which says the item will shortly arrive at the local depot.any info would be appreciated thanks
If anyone else comes across this page, this is how you track your item initially after dispatch:

eglobalcentraluk.com/tra…tml
Ok I made the mistake as buyin as a guest, has anyone received their order??
I bought twice from them. Received my items in just over a week.
I have tried many attempts to contact Eglobal and cancel my order but no reply, any advise?
I have not received my item yet - I contacted them and they got back to me promptly to advise that the item is stuck in customs so it may be that there is an entire shipment stuck at customs hence delays at this time. They said if it gets seized by customs they will refund or resend. I can only take this at face value at present. It has been over 10 days since order placed.
It's been 20 days for me
I have also received notification that my order placed on 14 May is “held in customs”. For those who were told the same in April - @R8ayh , @katherine.pickles and @micpwelsh - did the matter resolve itself in the end?
Geebsie29/05/2019 07:06

I have also received notification that my order placed on 14 May is “held i …I have also received notification that my order placed on 14 May is “held in customs”. For those who were told the same in April - @R8ayh , @katherine.pickles and @micpwelsh - did the matter resolve itself in the end?

Still waiting . It's been 1 month since placing my order
It's been 20 days I'm still waiting for mine being told it's stuck in customs I think it's BS myself
sutt35931/05/2019 07:53

It's been 20 days I'm still waiting for mine being told it's stuck in …It's been 20 days I'm still waiting for mine being told it's stuck in customs I think it's BS myself

I got the same message again , just sent another email asking
sam3153530/10/2018 13:34

When item arrives in uk you will get a wndirect tracking code,then your …When item arrives in uk you will get a wndirect tracking code,then your parcel will assign to a uk post company for delivery which could be DPD,YODEL....however if the parcel don’t get stuck in customs,should receive it by couple days...still waiting for mine

Did it eventually arrive ?
I'm oin the same boat, ordered 13th may, despatched 17th and found out on friday that it's stuck in customs. They said their logistics team are sending paperwork to customs. Also said they would replace or refund. i read they do not refund any extra insurance you pay so likely will go through Paypal.
Depending on how this pans out will influence whether I use them again.
Still nothing for me
LD2DVD03/06/2019 16:18

I'm oin the same boat, ordered 13th may, despatched 17th and found out on …I'm oin the same boat, ordered 13th may, despatched 17th and found out on friday that it's stuck in customs. They said their logistics team are sending paperwork to customs. Also said they would replace or refund. i read they do not refund any extra insurance you pay so likely will go through Paypal.Depending on how this pans out will influence whether I use them again.

Your phone arrived yet
dappodan103/07/2019 12:11

Comment deleted

Same, apparently some of their tracking information doesn't update according to someone in another thread. He bought a phone on the 22nd, Dispatched on Thurs 27 and arrived yesterday the 2nd of June with UPS and the tracking infomation only shown after it was delivered.
I am not having a good experience with eglobal central uk. Same issues with me too. Not reliable
I ordered may 1st still no phone , every time I email them they reply saying it's stuck at customs
micpwelsh06/07/2019 22:04

I ordered may 1st still no phone , every time I email them they reply …I ordered may 1st still no phone , every time I email them they reply saying it's stuck at customs

When was it dispatched? I guess it's probably seized in customs or lost in transit if it's been over 3 weeks since dispatched.
Dispatched 5th may apparently it's being held in customs
Arrived 12 july
I ordered a pair of AKG wireless earphones on the 24th September and was not given any tracking details within their suggested 48 to 72 hour response time, so I emailed E Global Central UK via sales@eglobalcentraluk.com on the 24th September, only to be told that the item I ordered had been damaged.
I then responded to them by stating that if they did not give me a tracking order link by the 4th October, then I would request a refund. E Global Central UK then advised me that they had suddenly dispatched my item, ordered on the 24th September, on the 2nd October. However 18 days later today, I have observed two status entries on my tracking for both the 11 and 12th October stating that:

12th - We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.
Due to unforseen circumstances there is a delay in your shipment. We will update here once we have news.

11th - Due to unforseen circumstances there is a delay in your shipment. We will update here once we have news

Can anyone advise me of whether I should continue to wait, or ask for a full refund?
Edited by: "Eric_Osman" 13th Oct 2019
Eric_Osman12/10/2019 17:14

I ordered a a pair of AKG wireless earphones on the 24th September and was …I ordered a a pair of AKG wireless earphones on the 24th September and was not given any tracking details within their suggested 48 to 72 hour response time, so I emailed the eglobalcentraluk via sales@eglobalcentraluk.com on the 30th September, only to be told tthat the item I ordered had been damaged.I then responded to them by stating that if they did not give me a tracking order link by the 4th October, then I would request a refund. E Global Central UK then advised me that they had suddenly dispatched my my item, ordered on the 30th September on the 2nd October. However 18 days later today, I have observed two status entries on my tracking for both the 11 and 12th October stating that:12th - We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.Due to unforseen circumstances there is a delay in your shipment. We will update here once we have news.11th - Due to unforseen circumstances there is a delay in your shipment. We will update here once we have newsCan anyone advise of whethere to continue to wait, or ask for a full refund?

What courier is supposed to be delivering it? And did you take the regular delivery or the insured one
Jake4_12/10/2019 18:01

What courier is supposed to be delivering it? And did you take the regular …What courier is supposed to be delivering it? And did you take the regular delivery or the insured one

I don't know but I paid for an insured delivery 18 days ago.
Has anybody had any experience with being given the full tracking information but then being told that they haven't received the item yet?
I have no clue who has my phone or where it is.
eGlobal have said they'll look into it, and then they provided a link back to the same tracking page on wnDirect 39040122-CFVvV.jpg39040122-GwMvO.jpg39040122-ZNqnA.jpg
Sarah_Fahy20/11/2019 11:49

Has anybody had any experience with being given the full tracking …Has anybody had any experience with being given the full tracking information but then being told that they haven't received the item yet? I have no clue who has my phone or where it is. eGlobal have said they'll look into it, and then they provided a link back to the same tracking page on wnDirect [Image] [Image] [Image]

Hey did you receive your stuff???
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions