Eglobal central uk issues

Posted 28th May
has anyone else had issues with e global central order a redmi note phone on the 5th of may and they kept saing its despathced soon and now egnoring my email thanks
Community Updates
Buying From Abroad
8 Comments
Could be months before you get it very bad time to order from them with the pandemic and all
Wouldn't touch eglobal after a HUKD member never got there item and they didn't get a refund
i have to say, Ive received everything ive ordered from them but they do take a long time to answer anything.
Justsuperman28/05/2020 10:51

Wouldn't touch eglobal after a HUKD member never got there item and they …Wouldn't touch eglobal after a HUKD member never got there item and they didn't get a refund

Yeah eglobal suck i had a phone from them i wanted to return they said yes if you pay £60 hell no i just sold it on ebay i would never touch eglobal again
Never had a problem personally. But people have to realize that they're a China/HK seller. There are no consumer laws over there, so don't expect anything like the level of service companies over here are forced to give.
You buy cheaper and take the risk, if you're not happy to take the risk don't buy from them...
I ordered a fair few phones from eglobal over the years with no problems. But then I ordered an Xiaomi phone two months ago from them, said in stock 24 despatch
I didn't get any despatch email and got messed around saying it's noe not in-stock it's coming in soon. Eventually 5-6 weeks later I demanded a refund and was issued. I won't order from them again and waste my time.
Much prefer geekbuying, banggood and gearbest
Had to esculate a paypal claim now as eglobal can not be botherd to even answer my emails i hope hotuk deals never adveetise this company
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants