EGlobal Deals on hotukdeals - member feedback

Posted 24th Oct
Is there any way to simply exclude/hide EGlobal Deals on an account specific basis?

Im tired of them filling my feed. Some like E-Global, Most Dont..
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
adam_holcombe24/10/2019 11:30

Look at their trust …Look at their trust pilot..https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/eglobalcentraluk.comDo eglobal pay commission/referral fees to HUKD?I can't imagine any other retailer with such poor history being allowed on here..

Higher rating than John Lewis....
54 Comments
Hey @sdman786 Do you mind if we use this thread as a main resource for members to provide feedback on eglobal?
magicjay198624/10/2019 11:07

Hey @sdman786 Do you mind if we use this thread as a main resource for …Hey @sdman786 Do you mind if we use this thread as a main resource for members to provide feedback on eglobal?

Look at their trust pilot..

38746075-1W2Yl.jpg

uk.trustpilot.com/rev…com

Do eglobal pay commission/referral fees to HUKD?

I can't imagine any other retailer with such poor history being allowed on here..
Edited by: "adam_holcombe" 24th Oct
magicjay198624/10/2019 11:07

Hey @sdman786 Do you mind if we use this thread as a main resource for …Hey @sdman786 Do you mind if we use this thread as a main resource for members to provide feedback on eglobal?

go for it! i know im not the only one
Just to add balance as a starting point, this is their ebay feedback at 97.2% - feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/…585
Edited by: "magicjay1986" 24th Oct
sdman78624/10/2019 11:32

go for it! i know im not the only one

Thanks! We'll be linking to this thread within any eglobal threads for members to provide their feedback here so we can track and review.
I used them once to buy an ipad in march this year.
It was dispatched 1 day later and was delivered in 12 day.
My friends ordered the same ipad only took 7 days.
We only ordered from them as Apple give a world wide warranty.

Both of us were very happy with the price delivery and service.

Look at their trust …Look at their trust pilot..https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/eglobalcentraluk.comDo eglobal pay commission/referral fees to HUKD?I can't imagine any other retailer with such poor history being allowed on here..

Higher rating than John Lewis....
The idea for this thread is for us to understand the actual problems and whether we need to make adjustments/changes.

I'm not simply here to make a case for them remaining on site but to listen to why members have had a poor service or experience. Sometimes there are small changes we can make to threads if something needs to be clearer (ie the product is shipped with a US cable or something).
I ordered my Xiaomi Mi 9 from them in May, Came about a week later. Can't fault them apart from the lack of communication. The delivery tracking didn't update until the day before it arrived. Just ordered an iPad Pro from them too.
Ive ordered a few items from them, no issues with delivery. I think it gets trickier if you need to send something back....
AnitaDick24/10/2019 11:58

I ordered my Xiaomi Mi 9 from them in May, Came about a week later. Can't …I ordered my Xiaomi Mi 9 from them in May, Came about a week later. Can't fault them apart from the lack of communication. The delivery tracking didn't update until the day before it arrived. Just ordered an iPad Pro from them too.

Great phone, love mine.
How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking? I ordered mine from Amazon.es and it was £395 in the end. Crazy thing is, I ordered it in the morning and it was at my house the next day. I dont even get that from Amazon.uk!
magicjay198624/10/2019 11:46

Just to add balance as a starting point, this is their ebay feedback at …Just to add balance as a starting point, this is their ebay feedback at 97.2% - https://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=eglobalcentral-gb&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2545226.m2531.l4585

Is the eBay store safer?
What’s the craic?
38746633-KqKQV.jpg
38746633-PY5FH.jpg
AgentDaleCooper24/10/2019 12:03

Great phone, love mine.How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking? I …Great phone, love mine.How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking? I ordered mine from Amazon.es and it was £395 in the end. Crazy thing is, I ordered it in the morning and it was at my house the next day. I dont even get that from Amazon.uk!

Are you able to return items from Amazon Spain easily? Is there an option from Your Orders that you can return the item using?

Also, does anyone know if there's an English version of Live Chat on Amazon Spain? There is on Amazon.de (Amazon Germany).

Looking to buy either the A70 or MI 9T Pro from Amazon Spain so want to be sure I have an option of being able to return the items like on Amazon.co.uk!
I've ordered countless phones from them, and not had an issue with any, latest being the deal @cbates60 posted for the mix 3 5g, received within around 12 days, no issues.

I post deals from them simply because

1, they are allowed on here.

2, I've never had an issue

I put a disclaimer in every single one of my deals now warning people not to proceed if they aren't happy with the things I point out.

This for example.

If you aren't OK with spending this money on this type of site then please don't, there may be extra charges and long waits as well. Always a risk with these kinds of purchases, so do think thoroughly before diving in.

Pay by credit card or PayPal, and ideally have an bank account that covers warranty on Grey imports

Like I say, I really wouldn't go through with this purchase, unless you are 100% certain you can accept there may be issues.

I'm one of the more prominent posters of eglobal, but am certainly not the only one
Edited by: "MrSwitch" 24th Oct
Toxiic24/10/2019 12:10

Are you able to return items from Amazon Spain easily? Is there an option …Are you able to return items from Amazon Spain easily? Is there an option from Your Orders that you can return the item using?Also, does anyone know if there's an English version of Live Chat on Amazon Spain? There is on Amazon.de (Amazon Germany).Looking to buy either the A70 or MI 9T Pro from Amazon Spain so want to be sure I have an option of being able to return the items like on Amazon.co.uk!

I honestly dont know. I think I looked into the return element at the time and you can do it but that was a while ago and Ive slept since then.

Ask @MrSwitch , he knows everything !
MrSwitch24/10/2019 12:11

I've ordered countless phones from them, and not had an issue with any, …I've ordered countless phones from them, and not had an issue with any, latest being the deal @cbates60 posted for the mix 3 5g, received within around 12 days, no issues.I post deals from them simply because 1, they are allowed on here. 2, I've never had an issueI put a disclaimer in every single one of my deals now warning people not to proceed if they aren't happy with the things I point out. This for example. If you aren't OK with spending this money on this type of site then please don't, there may be extra charges and long waits as well. Always a risk with these kinds of purchases, so do think thoroughly before diving in. Pay by credit card or PayPal, and ideally have an bank account that covers warranty on Grey importsLike I say, I really wouldn't go through with this purchase, unless you are 100% certain you can accept there may be issues. I'm one of the more prominent posters of eglobal, but am certainly not the only one

I think it is absolutely fine that you post E-Global deals. I was just wandering if there was a way in which i could simply exclude deals from specific retailers such as E-Global from my view. I personally dont want to take the risk purchasing from china.

More recently my feed is being flooded by all the latest tech at drastically low prices which excites me until i see E-Global as the seller.
Toxiic24/10/2019 12:10

Are you able to return items from Amazon Spain easily? Is there an option …Are you able to return items from Amazon Spain easily? Is there an option from Your Orders that you can return the item using?Also, does anyone know if there's an English version of Live Chat on Amazon Spain? There is on Amazon.de (Amazon Germany).Looking to buy either the A70 or MI 9T Pro from Amazon Spain so want to be sure I have an option of being able to return the items like on Amazon.co.uk!

You can return items, but check whether they have to be original or not, as people have been stung like that in the past.

You have to pay return postage, but they'll refund you that up to a certain amount.

You csn email them, and they'll respond in English, live chat is Spanish.
Edited by: "MrSwitch" 24th Oct
AgentDaleCooper24/10/2019 12:03

Great phone, love mine.How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking? I …Great phone, love mine.How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking? I ordered mine from Amazon.es and it was £395 in the end. Crazy thing is, I ordered it in the morning and it was at my house the next day. I dont even get that from Amazon.uk!

I think I paid about £365 in the end plus got about £10 cashback. I was looking at the Amazon deal but wanted the 128gb storage. You're right though, it's an amazing phone!
sdman78624/10/2019 12:19

I think it is absolutely fine that you post E-Global deals. I was …I think it is absolutely fine that you post E-Global deals. I was just wandering if there was a way in which i could simply exclude deals from specific retailers such as E-Global from my view. I personally dont want to take the risk purchasing from china.More recently my feed is being flooded by all the latest tech at drastically low prices which excites me until i see E-Global as the seller.

Fair enough. I would have probably been called out at some point in this thread, so I thought I'd give my opinion before I'm lynched
E-global lottery I'm afraid I had a bad experience but lots haven't, difficult one to judge imo, I'd ban NowTV deals way before this they are a bunch of real cowboys and if you want to see some bad reviews, just read here...

I did cancel and they still took my money, unfortunately, you're unable to use one of their 'free passes' without putting bank details in...then once in, you're unable to remove them.

Looking back, it's my fault for using a bank which I very rarely log into, they managed six months without me realising and will only refund 3, their CS is shocking...I could go on and on about this company, but if in any doubt, please read the reviews.
MrSwitch24/10/2019 12:11

I've ordered countless phones from them, and not had an issue with any, …I've ordered countless phones from them, and not had an issue with any, latest being the deal @cbates60 posted for the mix 3 5g, received within around 12 days, no issues.I post deals from them simply because 1, they are allowed on here. 2, I've never had an issueI put a disclaimer in every single one of my deals now warning people not to proceed if they aren't happy with the things I point out. This for example. If you aren't OK with spending this money on this type of site then please don't, there may be extra charges and long waits as well. Always a risk with these kinds of purchases, so do think thoroughly before diving in. Pay by credit card or PayPal, and ideally have an bank account that covers warranty on Grey importsLike I say, I really wouldn't go through with this purchase, unless you are 100% certain you can accept there may be issues. I'm one of the more prominent posters of eglobal, but am certainly not the only one

To be fair, I got cashback even though I never received the phone, felt a little better then...only a little though
maccy1i24/10/2019 12:24

To be fair, I got cashback even though I never received the phone, felt a …To be fair, I got cashback even though I never received the phone, felt a little better then...only a little though

, did you get the money back in the end, I forget if you told me?
MrSwitch24/10/2019 12:24

, did you get the money back in the end, I forget if you told me?

I did thank you MrSwitch went through paypal and they were fantastic I can't knock them too much because they are cheap and others have received their goods, that's why it's hard to call whether they should be allowed or not.

ps loving the phone btw, it's better than any other including my Samsung Note and at 1/8 of the price ish thanks to you and @jamie15 for recommending in the first place and of course all your help.
maccy1i24/10/2019 12:29

I did thank you MrSwitch went through paypal and they were fantastic …I did thank you MrSwitch went through paypal and they were fantastic I can't knock them too much because they are cheap and others have received their goods, that's why it's hard to call whether they should be allowed or not. ps loving the phone btw, it's better than any other including my Samsung Note and at 1/8 of the price ish thanks to you and @jamie15 for recommending in the first place and of course all your help.

No problem, happy to help where I can maccy with an i xx
MrSwitch24/10/2019 12:35

No problem, happy to help where I can maccy with an i xx

Thank you MrSwitch, so kind
RP must be otherwise distracted today. Along with buddy IB. They may join the party later.
AndyRoyd24/10/2019 17:44

RP must be otherwise distracted today. Along with buddy IB. They may join …RP must be otherwise distracted today. Along with buddy IB. They may join the party later.

Mmm, just noticed RP has been banned so obvsly won't be coming to the party (unless morphed into another user), so that just leaves @99iainb to post the self-deprecating this-is-my-experience-with-EGC ramble.
AndyRoyd24/10/2019 21:20

Mmm, just noticed RP has been banned so obvsly won't be coming to the …Mmm, just noticed RP has been banned so obvsly won't be coming to the party (unless morphed into another user), so that just leaves @99iainb to post the self-deprecating this-is-my-experience-with-EGC ramble.

this-is-my-experience-with-ECG ramble, ramble, ramble, ramble... Etc. Etc. So on and so forth.

I think I know your sister... Emma?
99iainb24/10/2019 21:48

..I think I know your sister... Emma?

That old nugget, yet her name is obviously IOS.
38756854-AziN1.jpg

Look at their trust pilot..[Image] …Look at their trust pilot..[Image] https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/eglobalcentraluk.comDo eglobal pay commission/referral fees to HUKD?I can't imagine any other retailer with such poor history being allowed on here..

You cannot trustpilot for reviews, John Lewis would be banned with your analogy.

Edited by: "eslick" 25th Oct
DanSpaghetti24/10/2019 12:08

What’s the craic? [Image] [Image]

I think this is eGlobal in disguise. The graphics are the same as is their description for the UK 2 yr warranty. They say they're based in Switzerland but the text on the said says their PayPal is registered in Australia!

Anyway I bought a Garmin 235 just after it came out from them a few years ago. Arrived without any fuss and just ordered a Mi 9 Lite from them. Had I been more diligent and read more about peoples items getting lost and not refunded I might have reconsidered (didn't pick the insurance option), although I did pay with credit card.
Snosh24/10/2019 22:55

I think this is eGlobal in disguise. The graphics are the same as is their …I think this is eGlobal in disguise. The graphics are the same as is their description for the UK 2 yr warranty. They say they're based in Switzerland but the text on the said says their PayPal is registered in Australia!Anyway I bought a Garmin 235 just after it came out from them a few years ago. Arrived without any fuss and just ordered a Mi 9 Lite from them. Had I been more diligent and read more about peoples items getting lost and not refunded I might have reconsidered (didn't pick the insurance option), although I did pay with credit card.

DWI Aus closed its doors 31 Dec 2018 and moved to exclusively ebay virtual shop. The co is based in HK and was formerly associated with the Aus incarnation of EGC, so likely same.
Please do not use e global
wish I had read the trust pilot reviews before ordering
like many other customers the items never arrive and they refuse to refund as they say it is lost in transit
uk hot deals please remove them
Because they pay good money to hukd. It's not about you is it
You mean ban PayPal as PayPal has not decided the case in your favour?
PayPal surly must be on your side? Don’t give up and pester them for a full refund
If there is no serial then no way to tell if they are genuine therefore could this not be classed "Item not as described"? or off the back of a lorry goods.
Edited by: "samosa" 4th Nov
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants