EHIC - European Health Insurance Card - I cant find my nhs card can i use my national insurance number for my children

Found 23rd Jan 2013
Cant find my nhs number or card will the EHIC Still be valid if i use my NI Number for my both children. Thanks
Community Updates
15 Comments
Dont understand what you are asking. Are you in the UK or abroad?
Banned
phone your gp practice they will give it you
I've had these cards before for health insurance and I know my children had one each. Phone your GP Surgery and they might issue the numbers out over phone or you may need to go in.
Original Poster
WoolyM

Dont understand what you are asking. Are you in the UK or abroad?

It says on application if you dont know nhs put main applicants NI number in in uk
Original Poster

It says on application if you dont know nhs put main applicants NI number in in uk
Original Poster
Mum2ConnornCerys

I've had these cards before for health insurance and I know my children … I've had these cards before for health insurance and I know my children had one each. Phone your GP Surgery and they might issue the numbers out over phone or you may need to go in.

cad0910

It says on application if you dont know nhs put main applicants NI number … It says on application if you dont know nhs put main applicants NI number in in uk

I've not had a form in years,so can't remember what they asked for. I actually thrown the cards away a few months ago.My children have a NHS number, it's issued at birth, when you register at a GP you get a card and the number on it.
So are you applying for an EHIC and need info to fill in the application form?

NI = National Insurance number. You will find it on a payslip if you have been working or on a benefits letter if not.
Keep in mind, it does not cover everything and it's different rules depending on the country you visiting.
Original Poster
WoolyM

So are you applying for an EHIC and need info to fill in the application … So are you applying for an EHIC and need info to fill in the application form?NI = National Insurance number. You will find it on a payslip if you have been working or on a benefits letter if not.

It says for my children if you dont know nhs number put main applicants ni number just wondering if the card would still be valid
Banned
why not just phone your gp, jeeze you could have done that and got all your nhs numbers in 5 minutes
What EXACTLY are you wanting to do.
At the moment we are just guessing what you are trying to achieve
They will issue a card for each person,a child can't go on your card.
Original Poster
sorted thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants