Groups
    EXPIRED

EI SYSTEM 4213 Refurbished Laptop

See link

I am not very clued up when it comes to laptops.... is this a good lappy for the price ?

I want a small and light weight lappy for my travels.

Any advice gratefully accepted.

3 Comments

Admin

well that product is not available for reserving, or delivery, so it looks like it's out of stock. But yeh as a standard web-browsing machine maybe typing a few essays, watching the odd youtube video, it would be fine.
    If you expect more from it though, well just don't.

I think the above account is some what lacking in support for this fantastic little laptop delivered to your door for £209, the EI 4213 from Currys, Dixon's and PC World is refurbished but still comes with a 12 months guarantee, 1gb RAM, 80GB hard drive, 4 USB ports, ethernet port + WIFI, DVD burner, SD card reader & Vista Home premium. I have addded XP Pro office, Trend Micro Internet Security and a few other programs and whilst the 1.73htz celeron processor will not keep up with the dual core processors it does make a decent attempt, but where are you going to get this spec with a dual core processor for £209? You do not get any discs with this laptop but when you set it up you are asked to place a DVD in the DVD writer and the system creates a full back up disc and the hard drive has a small S partition along with the C for restore.
    All in all and value for money i find the EI 4213 hard to beat unless you have another £150 to add to your budget, whilst the processor is better the RAM & Hard drives seem less for your money. A good alround basic sysytem which will run efficiently for most peoples demands and at a bargain price.
    Also a bit of a pointer as to its popularity is that all 3 supplers are selling out on a regular basis so you need to be quick when they get some in.

Markie
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      2. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      4. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22

See more discussions