Groups

Ei8hty5ive's got talent? or don't give up my day job?

Baring in mind it was done on a Megasketch, is this good, ok or terrible?!! Picture in first comment...

26 Comments

Original Poster

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy148/ei8hty5ive/Photo164.jpg

lol, you got too much time on your hands, get a job

not bad btw :thumbsup:

haha, thats well goood ....... what is it?

Original Poster

richp;8383564

lol, you got too much time on your hands, get a job :pnot bad btw … lol, you got too much time on your hands, get a job :pnot bad btw :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Original Poster

aah96;8383568

haha, thats well goood ....... what is it?:p

What is it?!!!????

I am insulted! Its supposed to be prince Charles the the Queen (Like, duh!!) watching Homer Simpson on TV...

i picked up the simpsons thing lol... thought it was 2 other unknown charactors from there..lol

ei8hty5ive;8383580

What is it?!!!???? I am insulted! Its supposed to be prince Charles the … What is it?!!!???? I am insulted! Its supposed to be prince Charles the the Queen (Like, duh!!) watching Homer Simpson on TV...

haha its superb :thumbsup:

Brilliant! The best megasketch picture I've ever seen .

Original Poster

superskilly;8383595

i picked up the simpsons thing lol... thought it was 2 other unknown … i picked up the simpsons thing lol... thought it was 2 other unknown charactors from there..lol

See the Crown??? See the big ears??? To think I wasted all that effort...

aah96;8383597

haha its superb :thumbsup:

Thank you young lady!!

Original Poster

chalkysoil;8383628

Brilliant! The best megasketch picture I've ever seen .

Obviously, you haven't seen many Megasketch pictures in your lifetime...!

lol very good, I got it in one go compared to others...

I like the way they are drawn in a simpsons style also

ei8hty5ive;8383632

See the Crown??? See the big ears??? To think I wasted all that … See the Crown??? See the big ears??? To think I wasted all that effort...Thank you young lady!!

:-D welcome!

Original Poster

numptyj;8383678

lol very good, I got it in one go compared to others... :pI like the way … lol very good, I got it in one go compared to others... :pI like the way they are drawn in a simpsons style also

If you've ever tried drawing on these damn things, trying to get any detail is nigh on impossible! Whats more the one my boy has, has a big bump in it that smudges everything in the middle (Thats why the 'cat' looks like some alien thing...)!

Superb artwork dude.

Banned

looks awesome i thought it was tony blair tho.... loving the simpsons look

Banned

Charley and the queen in the simpsons style

well done!

repped!

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;8384267

What is a 'mega sketch'? Not being funny, but back in my day we had etch … What is a 'mega sketch'? Not being funny, but back in my day we had etch a sketches and there is no way on earth pics like that that could be created without some serious artificial intervention,lol.At the most you could get a house and maybe a very branchy tree, if you were very creative,lol.6/10 for your effort tho'

Megasketch!!! Etch a sketch was, frankly, rubbish! Only 6/10?!! It'll be worth thousands in a few hundred years!!

[ ] op has a day job

Original Poster

black gerbil1;8384712

[ ] op has a day job

I do! What are you trying to say?! I am an wealth(ish) entrepreneur, I don't need to catch buses!

black gerbil1;8384712

[ ] op has a day job

[x] Op has a day job
    [ ] BG1 has a day job, indicated by his 17,000+ posts on HUKD

Love the pic btw OP

Original Poster

mr.potato_head;8384759

[x] Op has a day job[ ] BG1 has a day job, indicated by his 17,000+ posts … [x] Op has a day job[ ] BG1 has a day job, indicated by his 17,000+ posts on HUKDLove the pic btw OP

Cheers MPH (No homo)

Original Poster

Is this better or worse?

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy148/ei8hty5ive/n591243029_1013784_5562.jpg

Banned

Nice, thought it was tony blair, very skilled

Banned

mr.potato_head;8384759

[x] Op has a day job[ ] BG1 has a day job, indicated by his 17,000+ posts … [x] Op has a day job[ ] BG1 has a day job, indicated by his 17,000+ posts on HUKDLove the pic btw OP

+1 add the 17.5 daily post count

Original Poster

ryman1000;8384832

+1 add the 17.5 daily post count

Off topic Ryman, what do you think of my artwork?! Mad skillz yeah?!?! (Not)

Banned

ei8hty5ive;8383580

What is it?!!!???? I am insulted! Its supposed to be prince Charles the … What is it?!!!???? I am insulted! Its supposed to be prince Charles the the Queen (Like, duh!!) watching Homer Simpson on TV...

Which one's Brian May?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your dream gaming set up?2658
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1332
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277960
      4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions