Groups

"EID MUBARAK" TO ALL MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS AROUND THE WORLD!

EID MUBARAK TO ALL MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS AROUND THE WORLD!

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A FANTASTIC EID, KEEP UP YOUR GOOD DEEDS AS YOU DID IN THE BLESSED MONTH OF RAMADAN AND FINALLY PLEASE MAKE DUA FOR ME AND MY FAMILY.

JAZAKALLA.

BROTHER QASIM FROM ILFORD, ESSEX, U.K.

18 Comments

Banned

Is part of this that you have to type with caps on?

I think hes just trying to get attention of other muslims, not that they would be bothered to check this forum. lol.
    Gandu.

It's post like this that makes me like this website. We are true multi cultural. Whatever religion or colour, we all seem to get on really well. I loved the photo's the other week at the start of Ramadan. Images you rarely see and nice of that poster to share them with us.

It's nice to know that with all the bad things that happen around us, atleast on here, we all seem like one big happy family, not at each others throats.

Blessing to all, whatever religion you are.

Steve

stefor;6340360

It's post like this that makes me like this website. We are true multi … It's post like this that makes me like this website. We are true multi cultural. Whatever religion or colour, we all seem to get on really well. I loved the photo's the other week at the start of Ramadan. Images you rarely see and nice of that poster to share them with us.It's nice to know that with all the bad things that happen around us, atleast on here, we all seem like one big happy family, not at each others throats.Blessing to all, whatever religion you are.Steve

Amen to that

stefor;6340360

It's post like this that makes me like this website. We are true multi … It's post like this that makes me like this website. We are true multi cultural. Whatever religion or colour, we all seem to get on really well. I loved the photo's the other week at the start of Ramadan. Images you rarely see and nice of that poster to share them with us.It's nice to know that with all the bad things that happen around us, atleast on here, we all seem like one big happy family, not at each others throats.Blessing to all, whatever religion you are.Steve

Well said, good to hear:thumbsup:

stefor;6340360

best post i've read in ages...:thumbsup:

Eid Mubarak!!

stefor;6340360

I only ever seem to hear of one religion posted on here for some reason,

tonyg1962;6340459

Is that the religion of saving as much money as possible? I swear by that one!! :thumbsup:

stefor;6340479

Is that the religion of saving as much money as possible? I swear by … Is that the religion of saving as much money as possible? I swear by that one!! :thumbsup:

Amen to that Brother :thumbsup:

stefor;6340360

You're the man =)

Btw, is there a link to the ramadan pictures you speak of? Sounds interesting

@ my previous post:

Never mind, I searched for it

Eid Mubarak

@stefor very nice post there mate :thumbsup:

Banned

tonyg1962;6340459

+1 no hate

Eid Mubarak
    have a gud un

Bit quiet in 'ere.

Just in case anyone wanted to see the photo's I spoke about, here's a like to the original post: hotukdeals.com/ite…705

Enjoy!

Original Poster

BradyBrade!;6340357

I think hes just trying to get attention of other muslims, not that they … I think hes just trying to get attention of other muslims, not that they would be bothered to check this forum. lol.Gandu.

Your the Gandu you FREAK!

Hello
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions