Groups

EID MUBARAK TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO CELEBRATE IT OUT THERE!!!

45 Comments

Original Poster

http://deepwarriors.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Eid-Ul-Adha2.jpg

Eid Mubarak, Hope you all have a great day.

(Ignore the usual trolls who will no doubt try and spoil this thread)

Genuine question! How often do you celebrate this, its seems to come around quite often.

Goonieman

Genuine question! How often do you celebrate this, its seems to come … Genuine question! How often do you celebrate this, its seems to come around quite often.

Twice a year

Goonieman

Genuine question! How often do you celebrate this, its seems to come … Genuine question! How often do you celebrate this, its seems to come around quite often.

Twice a year onces for end of ramadhan and one for hajj pilgramige

Sit tight http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a384/themarbleintheoatmeal/smilies/watchdrama8jm.gif

Have a good day.

Zer0Cool

after as many excuses as possible to have a day off work probably

I can't see any employers giving days off, its not a bank holiday.

Eating somasas all day

Zer0Cool

yes maybe, depends where you work

You have a problem with someone talking annual leave?

So is this a one day holiday? Just asking because I am heading to Egypt later on this week and checked the public holidays before I booked and didn't spot this one!

Happy Eid, to anyone who's celebrating it. Have a great day

Care to elaborate?

Zer0Cool

yes maybe, depends where they work

Care to elaborate?

Happy Eid to all

Btw agree with Lilly_White, ignore all trolls, and if you notice the trolls have always something negative to say on all threads i.e 'vibeone' , watch their usernames stand out, pretty sad life if you ask me

@ Goonieman if your work place has quite a few people celebrating this occasion then its very unlikely they will get a day off

Edited by: "MR1123" 16th Nov 2010

MR1123

Happy Eid to all :DBtw agree with Lilly_White, ignore all trolls, and if … Happy Eid to all :DBtw agree with Lilly_White, ignore all trolls, and if you notice the trolls have always something negative to say on all threads, watch their usernames stand out, pretty sad life if you ask me@ Goonieman if your work place has quite a few people celebrating this occasion then its very unlikly you will get a day off

I know, i haven't got a problem with people using annual leave, Just curious why MR1123 seems to.

Goonieman

I know, i haven't got a problem with people using annual leave, Just … I know, i haven't got a problem with people using annual leave, Just curious why MR1123 seems to.

you lost me mate im all for annual leave. the longer the better

invited to lunch today at one of my colleagues, they live nearby work. yay.

Eid Mubarak!!

Decided to take a half day off for Eid..Although i have no actual plans for the rest of my day!

Goonieman

I can't see any employers giving days off, its not a bank holiday.

Employees may require time off to observe a religious festival not covered by current statutory holidays, or for prayers. There is no express right to take time off in these circumstances and employers are not required to grant all requests for leave for religious observance.

However, employers risk liability for direct discrimination by refusing to grant leave if leave is refused because of an employee’s religion. Employers also risk indirect discrimination by having rules that are particularly disadvantageous to members of a particular religion, and which are not objectively justifiable.

Rayhul

Employees may require time off to observe a religious festival not … Employees may require time off to observe a religious festival not covered by current statutory holidays, or for prayers. There is no express right to take time off in these circumstances and employers are not required to grant all requests for leave for religious observance.However, employers risk liability for direct discrimination by refusing to grant leave if leave is refused because of an employee’s religion. Employers also risk indirect discrimination by having rules that are particularly disadvantageous to members of a particular religion, and which are not objectively justifiable.

I'm well aware of the points you raised, my comments were directed at Zer0Cool who seems to have a issue with people talking holidays for Eid.

Eid Mubarak to all who celebrate

Eid Mubarak to all have a great day

eid mubabrak ...

http://www.greetings.world4art.com/eid-ul-adha/eid-ul-adha-04.gif

and eat lots of this

[img]t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR774nSKRQ4mS09yiI54gWRKbkULIoh3Ryej-c4CuemM5QExUznDUR8P5D6Gg[/img]

end of the day have lots of this

[img]t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTASI-MeffOODvDljVMNuWlrsGDzEbj5fTTWIYKHbPiVo_Zwl6s[/img]

after a tiring day.....

[img]t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQykBy-J0OKsZrcoCr7kFNpkLDELh2i6NjlEtEbj_kiPkUas7McuA[/img]

Eid Mubarak to all X)

Goonieman

I'm well aware of the points you raised, my comments were directed at … I'm well aware of the points you raised, my comments were directed at Zer0Cool who seems to have a issue with people talking holidays for Eid.

His silence speaks volumes

Eid Mubarak to all

Banned

Lost Symphonies

His silence speaks volumesEid Mubarak to all

it's called being at work, obviously you don't work since you expect people to be here replying to comments 24/7

a big fail to the mod who deleted my posts but left the quoted posts by other people

EID MUBARAK EVERYONE.

Zer0Cool

it's called being at work, obviously you don't work since you expect … it's called being at work, obviously you don't work since you expect people to be here replying to comments 24/7

Nope, uni

Khair mubarak all

its tommorow for us lot but already got food all prepped and ready for the shindig.

Have a great day all!

Mo786

Khair mubarak all :)its tommorow for us lot but already got food all … Khair mubarak all :)its tommorow for us lot but already got food all prepped and ready for the shindig.Have a great day all!

Why do you celebrate it tomorrow?

cuuute babies!

my Eid is tomorrow as wll.

I wondered why all my local shops were closed, but i thought we'd had it already, didnt know they celebrated it twice a year.

this is the best qurbani ad ever!

pick me

I volunteer for Islamic Relief and must say the campaign has been good this year esp with that video and the leaflets to go with. Its great!

eid mubaric to all brothers

n sister too

Banned

Eid Mubarak people!

Original Poster

shybeauty

this is the best qurbani ad ever!pick me

haha classic eid mubarak to the people celebrating it today.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213632
      2. First 2 lucky people.77
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1223
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831532

See more discussions