Elderly Couple Forgot where they parked - £100 Reward

Found 22nd May
Initially I thought this was quite funny, then gave myself a good shake. Can anyone in the Cheltenham Hospital area find their car? Story link below.

Couple lose car after Cheltenham hospital visit bbc.co.uk/new…773
Community Updates
Misc
20 Comments
The situations perhaps not funny but the police quote is hilarious "fairly confident"!
At least it stopped them from driving home on the way side of the motorway.
If they managed to lose their car, they shouldn't be allowed on the road.
sammy12540 m ago

If they managed to lose their car, they shouldn't be allowed on the road.

Oh come on. I’ve forgotten what level I’ve parked in Multi-storey car parks before now.
Also in an areas you aren’t to confident or familiarly with. One street can look like the next
Just to add they have offered a £100 reward
cmdr_elito2 m ago

Just to add they have offered a £100 reward

also... they lost their car
"really nice houses on one side and some kind of greenery on the other".
so between the college and the cricket pitch just over the road ?
33840469-fD9Ul.jpg
Poor guys
Wongy1104 m ago

"really nice houses on one side and some kind of greenery on the other".so …"really nice houses on one side and some kind of greenery on the other".so between the college and the cricket pitch just over the road ?[Image]

well go and get their car then!
psychobitchfromhell4 m ago

well go and get their car then!

come to think of it
"really nice houses on one side and some kind of greenery on the other".
might describe almost anywhere in Cheltenham
Wongy1102 m ago

come to think of it "really nice houses on one side and some kind of …come to think of it "really nice houses on one side and some kind of greenery on the other".might describe almost anywhere in Cheltenham

Sure as eggs it isn't round here then.
Must be well off the beaten track as all the side roads around the centre and jam packed with cars and they say they were the only car.
Looks like posh area.
I heard snobs live in posh estates
Just wait until it’s been picked up for being parked too long without a valid ticket, it’ll cost ‘em more than the £100 that they are offering as a ‘reward’ in car park fees, and job done someone’s found it for them!
Shouldn't be allowed on the road and should be ashamed of being that forgetful.
Car was found 900m from the hospital... In a car park...not beside a field...
Wongy11016 h, 49 m ago

"really nice houses on one side and some kind of greenery on the other".so …"really nice houses on one side and some kind of greenery on the other".so between the college and the cricket pitch just over the road ?[Image]

MadeDixonsCry46 m ago

Car was found 900m from the hospital... In a car park...not beside a …Car was found 900m from the hospital... In a car park...not beside a field...

33844167-SqTAG.jpg
bbc.co.uk/new…054
Car found with 3 tickets on
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants