Electoral roll update !! 4 months waiting

Posted 28th Feb
I updated my new address in October & I voted in GE.

Still no update with any of the credit agencies ?

I’m in Lambeth / London

Anyone know why it’s taking so long ?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Presumably you've had confirmation from your local council official they at least have received you notification & failure within reasonable time to handle it is... "insert excuse / reason here" !?

lambeth.gov.uk/ele…-us

lambeth.gov.uk/sea…oll
Mr_Gus28/02/2020 14:22

Presumably you've had confirmation from your local council official they …Presumably you've had confirmation from your local council official they at least have received you notification & failure within reasonable time to handle it is... "insert excuse / reason here" !?https://www.lambeth.gov.uk/elections-and-council/contact-ushttps://www.lambeth.gov.uk/search/content?search=electoral%20roll

I voted .. I was in the register when I went to the local school to vote so I presume everything went ok
BigStart28/02/2020 14:23

I voted .. I was in the register when I went to the local school to vote …I voted .. I was in the register when I went to the local school to vote so I presume everything went ok

when submitting forms, don't "assume" ..never "assume" follow up.I had all the assurances of the passport office yet had to have an emergency one sorted by ministerial intervention when they screwed up with less than 48 hours to go years ago, having dropped it in personally (as you did when the passport office was near).

However there is the council updating, then there is the associated agencies et al, who receive the info latterly (I guess) ..so the time might be long, excessive etc but "maybe" still within bounds.

(but I doubt it, ..think they dropped the ball) ..chase it today, get an answer today, be firm but incredibly polite & address the dept head for a situation report & how fast they can resolve it if they are at fault).
Mr_Gus28/02/2020 14:31

when submitting forms, don't "assume" ..never "assume" follow up.I had …when submitting forms, don't "assume" ..never "assume" follow up.I had all the assurances of the passport office yet had to have an emergency one sorted by ministerial intervention when they screwed up with less than 48 hours to go years ago, having dropped it in personally (as you did when the passport office was near).However there is the council updating, then there is the associated agencies et al, who receive the info latterly (I guess) ..so the time might be long, excessive etc but "maybe" still within bounds.(but I doubt it, ..think they dropped the ball) ..chase it today, get an answer today, be firm but incredibly polite & address the dept head for a situation report & how fast they can resolve it if they are at fault).

Tried calling up, nobody on the phone had a clue.
Sent an email to .. any ideas
Head of the council, naturally,

(so what did you ask & what did they say)?
Also what do the agencies say about this?, after all they doubtless have experience of the same old scenarios.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants