EXPIRED

Electric fire suite anyone seen any good offers?

Hello everyone, hope you have all had a great weekend!
Has anyone seen any offers or suggest places for me to look?, We will need a new fire, electric (flueless) suite, max about £200, looking for one that does not need to be inset.
Thank you to all, in advance, Karen. P.s Im checking the obvious shops, i.e B&Q, argos, but i want a bargain! or a hot uk deal, i guess!

4 Comments

hi i bought one off ebay a while back picked it up cheap aswel if you wnat a bargain keep an eye on ebay do a search near you and pick up item yourself save postage or if you cant do that just pay postage its still worth it as you can pick up a bargain on ebay for a brand new one or if your not fussed some are used slightly cant eventell been used that go well cheap:thumbsup:
Item number: 130241706732

Original Poster

sammy321;2618315

hi i bought one off ebay a while back picked it up cheap aswel if you … hi i bought one off ebay a while back picked it up cheap aswel if you wnat a bargain keep an eye on ebay do a search near you and pick up item yourself save postage or if you cant do that just pay postage its still worth it as you can pick up a bargain on ebay for a brand new one or if your not fussed some are used slightly cant eventell been used that go well cheap:thumbsup:Item number: 130241706732

Thanks, I have an e.bay shop, i am watching lots of them, but there was no local ones at the moment.
the feedback on the ones im watching is not that good, bit worrying when its such a large item for them to post.
Thanks for the item number, had a look, very nice, will be showing my hubby tonight, Thank you:)

Original Poster

choc1969;2631204

A selection … A selection onlinehttp://www.fireplaceworld.co.uk/?gclid=CIu9houU5pQCFQyI1QodWGPyRwhttp://www.onlinefireplaces.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=1267

Thanks for this, there is a sale on the top link too, rep added!:)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014
    4. Sky or Virgin?1418

See more discussions