Groups

Electric fly fryer....

Couldn't resist it....thought i would drag this item over from the deals page. One - 'cos it's a bl00dy fantastic gadget and Two - 'cos looking at the comments on it already, just thought it could be fun!! hotukdeals.com/for…554

7 Comments

Okies I have not quite got the idea ... are you meant to have it sitting in a room like a fly killer? Or are you meant to go about batting flies with it???

Original Poster

:-D Just press the button and swing the bat at the ******s. Little or no effort and pretty effective

Gaia

Okies I have not quite got the idea ... are you meant to have it sitting … Okies I have not quite got the idea ... are you meant to have it sitting in a room like a fly killer? Or are you meant to go about batting flies with it???

playing Tennis or Armchair Sports... Your decision :w00t:

where are the flies gonna land after u hit em, you could end up sitting on it. Or do they stick to the electric grid?

Original Poster

mug51

where are the flies gonna land after u hit em, you could end up sitting … where are the flies gonna land after u hit em, you could end up sitting on it. Or do they stick to the electric grid?

Mozzies tend to stick, but flies drop straight to the ground, but the really fat ones only really get stunned, but atr least it immobilizes them sufficiently that you can scoop them up and chuck them out (or squish em)

Oh dear I emailed the seller of these on ebay asking if these are the same ones that are being sold in poundland for a £1.00 here is the response

[COLOR="Red"]
    What!!!! that expensive i only pay 20p for these thats a rip off!!!![/COLOR]

J.Dance

Oh dear I emailed the seller of these on ebay asking if these are the … Oh dear I emailed the seller of these on ebay asking if these are the same ones that are being sold in poundland for a £1.00 here is the response [COLOR="Red"]What!!!! that expensive i only pay 20p for these thats a rip off!!!![/COLOR]

Don't know whether to admire them for their "honesty" or cheek!! :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?33193
      2. PlayStation Hacked Again?22
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News44
      4. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1020

See more discussions