Groups
    EXPIRED

electric guitar

hi all , looking for an electric guitar for my 16 year old son for xmas , he would like an ESP model/make preferably the ex/ex 50 model , can anyone help thanks
    im in lanarkshire area and willing to pay £150

singer

5 Comments

If he really wants an ESP then they have ex-demo Ex-50 for around the £170-180 mark on their website:

espshop.co.uk/esp…asp

Failing that you could maybe try some of the guitar shops in Glasgow like:
    Merchant City Music [url]www.guitar.co.uk[/url]
    Guitar Guitar [url]www.guitarguitar.co.uk[/url]
    Guitar Store [url]www.guitarstore.co.uk[/url]
    McCormack's [url]www.mccormacks-music.com[/url]
    Reverb (used to be Sound Control) [url]www.reverb-store.co.uk[/url]

Original Poster

thanks charlie - not the kind he lookin for m8
    and bjm cheers m8 i will have a look m8

singer

singer;3582057

thanks charlie - not the kind he lookin for m8 and bjm cheers m8 i … thanks charlie - not the kind he lookin for m8 and bjm cheers m8 i will have a look m8 singer

No problem mate, has your son been into a guitar shop to try one of them out? I would seriously recommend trying out any guitar you're thinking of buying so he can get a feel for whether the neck suits the size of his hand and whether the action (i.e. the space between the fretboard and the strings) suits him too. Both of these factors can make a big difference on your learning curve and the ease of playing the guitar. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

cheers m8 appreciatte the info

singer
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheer me up please?1443
      2. Walker crisps78
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767537
      4. Heads-Up / Reminder - How to avoid using PayPal's own conversion rates :{33

See more discussions