Groups
    EXPIRED

Electric Keyboard help or a good instrument for a beginner.

Hi folks,My 11 year old as asked for a instument for christmas,I thought that maybe a keyboard would be a good option ,as you can self teach.Is there some good deals for one,or something else ?

Thanks so much .
    Also how do i leave rep i have had help before and i really would love to give the nice helpful ppl out there some.

6 Comments

Hi, asda had keyboards half price last fri.....£25 i think they were.....big ones they were...looked like a good present :santa:

hi Lidl had deals on instruments including keyboard but not sure if he deal is still on or the price.

Also you can ad rep to people but clicking on the wee pic of scales beside the persons name (avatar).
    hope this helps?

Original Poster

vauxmik;3493563

Hi, asda had keyboards half price last fri.....£25 i think they … Hi, asda had keyboards half price last fri.....£25 i think they were.....big ones they were...looked like a good present :santa:

Thanks i'll go see if they are still doing them.:)

Original Poster

hankat;3493596

hi Lidl had deals on instruments including keyboard but not sure if he … hi Lidl had deals on instruments including keyboard but not sure if he deal is still on or the price.Also you can ad rep to people but clicking on the wee pic of scales beside the persons name (avatar).hope this helps?

Hi, i have just got this one for my lot toysrus.co.uk/Toy…324) looks great and is in a nice BIG box!! Only drawback was having to buy the adaptor to plug it in which was an extra £12.99 but better than buying batteries.
    Hope that helps

Original Poster

Mrs Plane;3493668

Hi, i have just got this one for my lot … Hi, i have just got this one for my lot http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Sound-and-Vision/Musical-Instruments/Yamaha-YPT200-Keyboard(0011324) looks great and is in a nice BIG box!! Only drawback was having to buy the adaptor to plug it in which was an extra £12.99 but better than buying batteries.Hope that helps

Thank you,yeah it looks good.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung Galaxy S655
      2. How to get best deal on sky23
      3. HUKD new UI55
      4. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?46

See more discussions