Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush

Found 11th Jan
hi there
my toothbrush just stopped charging so i need a replacement

did you find any good deals on Electric Rechargeable Toothbrushes?

thanks for your time
Community Updates
8 Comments
This may be an obvious question but have you checked the bottom of the toothbrush and the charging base are clean? My son told me his was broke the other day, checked it and the base was covered in toothpaste, cleaned it and it was working again.....kids!!!!
Original Poster
Skaman1 h, 9 m ago

This may be an obvious question but have you checked the bottom of the …This may be an obvious question but have you checked the bottom of the toothbrush and the charging base are clean? My son told me his was broke the other day, checked it and the base was covered in toothpaste, cleaned it and it was working again.....kids!!!!

hi
i just looked. there was no visible build-up but i cleaned it anyway.
still no joy
Boots were doing 50% couple of weeks back and still have some offers on.
gearbest.com/too…tml

order with priority line, 2£ for insurance will come in week or so, pirorty line is fairly quick, very good toothrbush, lasts about a month on a charge unlike oral b crap which mine was like every 4 days, waterproof and 5 modes, very good brush
Oral b electric toothbrushes currently half price at Superdrug.
Treated myself to one at Xmas for £24.98. Decided not to go for the more expensive models because although they have the new lithium batteries (which hold the charge for up to two weeks) as I keep the brush on the charger base it would always be charged and therefore the ‘old style battery’ keeping charge for up one week was good enough
as above mentioned, oral b toothbrushes tend to last a while and are quite cheap. my husband uses them and they seem to last forever before he needs a new one.
Got me one on black Friday since my last oral b died
Original Poster
after buying a genius 9000 i found out that the charger was the issue not the brush.....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants