EXPIRED

Electric Shaver

Hi,

After many years of wet shaving, I'm looking to move onto an electric Shaver.

Whats the best one out there for about £20?

Thanks,

5 Comments

My advice is to go for a Rotary shaver like the Philips models and not the Foil type.I seem to get a much closer shave and the Rotary heads seems to glide over the skin alot better.Will take about 2 weeks to get best shave as I think your beard needs to adjust to the way the shaver cuts the bristles

Been there, done that! Nothing beats the wet shave for convenience, price and finish.

Skybird;1644909

My advice is to go for a Rotary shaver like the Philips models and not … My advice is to go for a Rotary shaver like the Philips models and not the Foil type.I seem to get a much closer shave and the Rotary heads seems to glide over the skin alot better.Will take about 2 weeks to get best shave as I think your beard needs to adjust to the way the shaver cuts the bristles

Agreed -
but if you're only gonna spend £20 don't bother - can't see you'll get anything you'll be happy with.
Spend a bit more - you'll save money in the long run :thumbsup:

You wont get anything useful for £20, try adding another ton to your budget..
IMO Stick to wet shaving, it gives a better shave.

I just wish that the little barbers I found in a Barcelona backstreet, had a branch in leeds, as for £3.50 I had the finest shave known to man, proper cut throat razor used, hot towels the works, and even given something for the weekend!!!!!!

Dont shave and save your money !
I've saved a small fortune over the years , I have a beard that's touching my toes now though .
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Help choosing an Android box please.22
    2. Boiler Question11
    3. Can you change the battery on the newer style Oral B 4000 toothbrush?812
    4. samsung s7 edge lcd -rose gold (pink)35

See more discussions