Groups
    EXPIRED

electric shaver

please, preferably one that cleans itself (like the brAun ones) No more than £50. Preferably from somewhere like boots or something where they might have it in store.

11 Comments

Original Poster

Any idea anyone?

I prefer Panasonic shavers. Try this one.

Original Poster

thanks... looks a bit strange thought.

try checking amazon I purchased one the other week half price, got the deal from the forum

Original Poster

thanks, could you give me more info on the deal you got?

Original Poster

thanks. ill keep an eye out. what can you say on philips shaver btw?

I was suprised it is the first eletric shaver that has been nearly as close as a wet shave. It`s compact and a charge is supposed to last ten days.

Original Poster

thanks for your help lads

HI

try this one
    comparestoreprices.co.uk/sha…asp

u can find these in tesco and asda as well asda price is 2 pence cheaper
    hehe

hope this help

]morales

What kind of a shaver do you prefer? There are two different types of shavers : rotary (for example Philips) or foil (Braun, Panasonic).
    Is your sking sensitive? Do you require wet shave (with some electric shavers you can use shaving foam or simply shave when in shower).
    Do you need rechargeable, mains, battery or combination shaver?

Also, do remember that asking for personal experience of others doesn't really work when choosing shavers. It is not down to personal preferences but rather to skin sensitivity and condition. For example, I had several Philips models, including very expensive ones and always had problems (not with shaver but with skin allergy, irritation, etc). Then I switched to Panasonic shaver and problem is gone.
    I know other people who did exactly the opposite - went from foil shaver (all Pannys are of foil type) to Philips rotary because of the same skin problems.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Recommend a free reminder app57
      2. How to cancel Virgin Media?811
      3. O2 rewards signed up after top up, still ok?11
      4. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)911

See more discussions