Groups
    EXPIRED

Electric Shaver deal

Hey folks, ok im now just about 30 and for past 13 years iv been wet shaving, im now getting annoyed as its firing thru more thane ever now, plus im on nights and i really just want to jump in my bed after a shower and cant be bothered when i get up.

Can anyone find me a really good electric shaver (rechargable) ?
    Maybe braun,remmington etc etc
    looking in the price region of £30 to £50 must be able to get a smashing one with discounts for that price.
    I would well love a fancy or new style shaver, with really good recomendations aswell please.

many thanks for the help folks. :thumbsup: :grin:

9 Comments

Have a look at this:-
    ]http//ww…ver
    I bought it and I think it's better than my old Philips that was nearly £150 a couple of years ago

Original Poster

hey matey, thanks. listen iv not had time to post yer wire yet im on nightshift till sat night.
    your updates will be fine anyway just now as i updated them 2 days before i sent it to you.
    Ill post first thing on monday morning ok steve

Original Poster

dinosteveus

Have a look at … Have a look at this:-]http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25085&highlight=remington+shaverI bought it and I think it's better than my old Philips that was nearly £150 a couple of years ago

thats a clubbie book isnt it? like mail order and you have to have an account?

i need just a shop item for delivery or intenet site cheers

saxo_appeal

hey matey, thanks. listen iv not had time to post yer wire yet im on … hey matey, thanks. listen iv not had time to post yer wire yet im on nightshift till sat night.your updates will be fine anyway just now as i updated them 2 days before i sent it to you.Ill post first thing on monday morning ok steve

OK Lee

saxo_appeal

thats a clubbie book isnt it? like mail order and you have to have an … thats a clubbie book isnt it? like mail order and you have to have an account?i need just a shop item for delivery or intenet site cheers

Not as far as I know. I paid in full with my Credit Card :-D

I've tried several shavers in my life but came to conclusion that Panasonic is best for me.
    Bought it from Shavers.co.uk a couple of years ago. Friend of mine also recently bought Panasonic shaver and very pleased with it.
    However, both shavers, mine and his were top of the range at time of purchase, so I am not sure whether cheaper models are as good as more expensive ones.

For me the best feature is ability to use electric shaver with shaving foam (my skin is too sensitive :().

]http//ww…_jA

Good deals on this site, pretty cheap compared to other sites

Original Poster

whats better rotary or foil? whats the difference

It is up to you really (or more precisely, to your skin). I had rotary (Philips) and got bad results off it. Then switched to foil (Panasonic) and it is perfect. But there are people who switched from foil shavers to rotary ones because they couldn't get close shave.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?11
      2. HUKD new UI44
      3. PayPal payment cancellation?11
      4. Decent 4k TV on a budget22

See more discussions