If the toothbrush fairy doesn't collect it,
recycle-more.co.uk/home
Edited by: "shadey12" 31st Dec 2017
17 Comments
Put it under your pillow.............
If the toothbrush fairy doesn't collect it,
recycle-more.co.uk/home
Edited by: "shadey12" 31st Dec 2017
Or check your local councils recycling page direct, for example I would recycle any small electrical goods in my green box , which is also for glass , tins , foil and clothes , but each part of the country is different
Take it to the tip - it should get recycled.
Pandamansays30 m ago

Take it to the tip - it should get recycled.

You would think,
http://resource.co/article/reggie-yates-spends-week-ghanaian-toxic-weee-dump-new-bbc-documentary-12126
Just bung it in your kitchen bin and put it out as normal
Everything in our house goes in the kitchen bin if it will fit
benjammin31627 m ago

Black bin?
Splice12 m ago

Black bin?

Any bin
If you have an open fire just chuck it on there, if not wait until you or a neighbour has a bonfire.
termite12 m ago

If you have an open fire just chuck it on there, if not wait until you or …If you have an open fire just chuck it on there, if not wait until you or a neighbour has a bonfire.

Lol
benjammin3161 h, 54 m ago

Dont do this! Put it in your recycle bin if you cant make it to a recycling centre. At least then it will stand a chance of being recycled properly rather than rotting away in a landfill site eventually contaminating the ground water for future generations (I'm no tree hugger BTW )

Same for any batteries too.
mutley11 h, 42 m ago

Everything in our house goes in the kitchen bin if it will fit

So you dont recycle anything?
Most Tesco stores have a battery recycling bin. Put it in there.
dodo827 m ago

Most Tesco stores have a battery recycling bin. Put it in there.

Local Tesco to us closed down a while ago
chocci1 h, 31 m ago

I recycle food by eating it
chocci1 h, 49 m ago

where we live they are very strict with what they will accept for recycling, which is pretty much paper, plastic bottles and glass bottles and nothing else for the green bin so electrical stuff goes in the black bin if they will fit
mutley11 h, 25 m ago

where we live they are very strict with what they will accept for …where we live they are very strict with what they will accept for recycling, which is pretty much paper, plastic bottles and glass bottles and nothing else for the green bin so electrical stuff goes in the black bin if they will fit

Our council stopped taking glass a few years ago, their advice now is 'take your glass to the bottle bank at your nearest supermarket' I'm sure most people now just throw glass in their general rubbish bin.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants