Groups

Electric Toothbrush - Which one??

What elecctric toothbrush do you use and would recommend?

After reading through reviews im leaning towards the oral b range.

How much did yours cost?

13 Comments

I have the Oral B using a Pro White head, amazing results and kept me out of the dentist chair for years

Original Poster

What Oral B is it choc?

Just checked, the Vitality one,,,,,,it has a 2 min timer too so know how long you need to brush

Dentists recommend brushing your gums and tongue too

boots.com/en/…80/
    Edited by: "choc1969" 19th Mar 2011

I have THIS ONE but it was less than £50 just over a year ago, from Boots. The wireless timer thing is a bit unneccessary, but on the plus side, now there's a clock in the bathroom.

I've got Braun Oral-B Professional Care 3000 which is great, paid £50

Original Poster

Thanks so far guys

Am thinking about this one at the moment, good entry level?
    amazon.co.uk/Bra…1-1

should be good to start with, good reviews too

Starr

Thanks so far guysAm thinking about this one at the moment, good entry … Thanks so far guysAm thinking about this one at the moment, good entry level?[url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.co.uk%2FBraun-Oral-B-Professional-Rechargeable-Toothbrush%2Fdp%2FB0029Z9XOS%2Fref%3Dsr_1_1%3Fs%3Ddrugstore%26ie%3DUTF8%26qid%3D1300567940%26sr%3D1-1]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Braun-Oral-B-Professional-Rechargeable-Toothbrush/dp/B0029Z9XOS/ref=sr_1_1?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1300567940&sr=1-1[/url]

I am new to electronic toothbrushes, and I bought this one, if you read all the reviews, its a superb toothbrush. There is little difference from this one to the ones that go upto £100++

So just go for this one and consider changing the head style like I have done. Makes it more of a fresh clean then.

i just bought the oral b sonic complete from boots instore for £32.50. online it is £120ish oO have a feeling it may be being discontinued - didnt post as a deal as it is store specific and didnt want to get moaned at!
    I have to say though it is amazing! having had it for 2 weeks i can really tell a difference. might be worth checking in the clearance section of your local boots

Original Poster

Will try and check boots tmrw, if not will just order the one ive linked above. Appreciate the heads up.

Thanks for input everyone.

sufcrock123

i just bought the oral b sonic complete from boots instore for £32.50. … i just bought the oral b sonic complete from boots instore for £32.50. online it is £120ish oO have a feeling it may be being discontinued - didnt post as a deal as it is store specific and didnt want to get moaned at!I have to say though it is amazing! having had it for 2 weeks i can really tell a difference. might be worth checking in the clearance section of your local boots

i got that aswell other week on offer from tesco for £37.50,it is amazing and heads were half price in tesco last week,not sure if the offer is still on

im glad some one can share my excitment i cant stop licking my teeth and yes we stocked up on the tesco replacement heads too god i love this site

JACKIT99

i got that aswell other week on offer from tesco for £37.50,it is amazing … i got that aswell other week on offer from tesco for £37.50,it is amazing and heads were half price in tesco last week,not sure if the offer is still on

stick a brush on a drill machine
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone want a Jack Wills £10 off £60 code?22
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714460
      3. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator34
      4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…55

See more discussions