Found 15th May 2009
I need a definitive list of what goods an electrical wholesaler sells

I've had a look on google but with little success.

anybody able to help?

rep will be added

8 Comments

Surely no wholesaler sells exactly the same items as each other, so how can there be a definitive list?

Original Poster

cis_groupie;5220572

Surely no wholesaler sells exactly the same items as each other, so how … Surely no wholesaler sells exactly the same items as each other, so how can there be a definitive list?

point taken, but its more a list of generic goods that are generally sold that Im after rather than specific items

roryk83;5220615

point taken, but its more a list of generic goods that are generally sold … point taken, but its more a list of generic goods that are generally sold that Im after rather than specific items

Ah! I understand now (I've had a hard week!)

I've had a look on google but with little success

I got 327,00 hits for "electrical wholesaler".

Your best bet probably is to see which of them have catalogues (like this one: tlc-direct.co.uk)

Original Poster

cis_groupie;5220684

I got 327,00 hits for "electrical wholesaler".Your best bet probably is … I got 327,00 hits for "electrical wholesaler".Your best bet probably is to see which of them have catalogues (like this one: http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk)

Thanks, I've managed to draw up my own list using the index of on the site aswell as a few other sites

why not try looking for "Electric Centre" "Newey and Aire" "Senate" and "Edmundson Electrical" they are all whole salers and some of them have downloadable online .pdf catalogue's, the others will require you to go into a branch and ask for one, but they all do them, helps you get quote's and prices of stuff before you go in and make a big order etc.

Mike..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75857
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions