Groups

Electrician Apprentice

Any electricians on here? basically last August i finished Level 2 & 3 College course, then in October took the 16th Edition and is all passed, but because my age am finding ir hard for anyone to take me on as most companies want experience which i haven't got.

Any ideas where i can get work, even if it's unpaid just to get the experience.

18 Comments

what age r u?

were are you located?

Original Poster

I'm 33 loctaed in London

Awww Best of Luck in your search and kudos to you for thinking of trying on here.

yeah best of luck i coulda maybe helped ya out if ya were in northern ireland so unfort i cant

Try the college where you studied, they may know of some companies willing to help.

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies,

Unfortunatly my college cannot help, they did state this at time of study.

Banned

you can come and do some electrics here if you like, i wont charge you;-)

sassie;1458854

I don't think changing batteries in vibrators count...:whistling::p

im doing a national diploma in electronic and electrical engineering and i also do the c&g 2981. Hopefully when i pass i will do a electrician apprenticeship or just go straight into work. In norwich there is tons of electrical jobs about ...just as well i live here then :thumbsup:

Banned

birdyboyuk;1458863

Gosh i couldnt be doing with a battery operated one, that has the same let down rate as men:p

sassie;1458937

Gosh i couldnt be doing with a battery operated one, that has the same … Gosh i couldnt be doing with a battery operated one, that has the same let down rate as men:p

rechargeable is the only way to go!!:thumbsup:

apples33;1458832

Thanks for the replies,Unfortunatly my college cannot help, they did … Thanks for the replies,Unfortunatly my college cannot help, they did state this at time of study.

You must know someone that is in one of "The trades", they usually know someone that may be able to help you out with some pratical help.

sassie;1458854

bitseylango;1458945

rechargeable is the only way to go!!:thumbsup:

apples, these two^^ are a bad bunch, run and don't look back. :thumbsup:

Banned

awwww sorry apples, good luck in your hunt:thumbsup:

P.s offer is still open though;-)

sorry from me too:oops:

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;1458863

Hahahaha :thumbsup:

It's ok The Saint Sassie was flirting with me the other day so i'm used to her;-)

sassie;1458937

Gosh i couldnt be doing with a battery operated one, that has the same … Gosh i couldnt be doing with a battery operated one, that has the same let down rate as men:p

I'm thinking manual -perhaps :-D

Banned

apples33;1459090

Hahahaha :thumbsup:It's ok The Saint Sassie was flirting with me the … Hahahaha :thumbsup:It's ok The Saint Sassie was flirting with me the other day so i'm used to her;-)

ME:w00t:Im not like that!!

much:p

Original Poster

Hee hee :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget22
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?66
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.56
      4. Laptop 1060 gtx ?33