Electricity

Found 16th Aug 2017
Hi, I am looking for the best option for power , my first time paying for it (all the bils were included till now) post code NN81GD
I need you advices . thanks
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Banned
I would recommend using gas and electricity. I hear they have been using it for years in homes quite successfully.

Dude go on USWITCH website and enter your postcode and it will show and compare prices for you.
8 Comments
Banned
I would recommend using gas and electricity. I hear they have been using it for years in homes quite successfully.

Dude go on USWITCH website and enter your postcode and it will show and compare prices for you.
or try compare the market and get a toy or 2 for 1 cinema tickets too
Martins big switch should be coming up again in September if you can hang on, it saved me a fortune last year now paying half the price to my old deal and fixed for 12months.
The big companies like EDF, British Gas etc tend to rip you off and make huge increases every year to line their pockets.

I currently with Greenstar, which have been pretty cheap, but the customer service sucks. I get e-mails asking me to enter my meter readings but it wont allow me to log in even though the support have confirmed I'm using the right details. They referred me to their I.T support and I've heard nothing back, so I can't check my usage either. I only see what they charge me via DD every month.
Original Poster
Thanks guy`s , if anyone want to add something , I am here . thanks
Original Poster
I can get cash back ? wow
Original Poster
PTibbets23 m ago

YesWe got £80 on npower fixed dual fuel

Cheers
Just one thing you need to register with the cheap energy club on martins big switch you can also do a quick search to see what's out there now
cheap energy club
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants