Groups

Electricity Prices cheapest?

hi i,m currently on edf energy v6 tarriff paying 8.93p per kw for day rates and 4.7 per kw for night rates, does anyone know of any cheaper rates, ? if so with which company and tarriff

8 Comments

use uswitch?

Banned

Benjimoron;5605054

use uswitch?

+1

csiman;5605218

+1

How's sunny Shoreham today mate? Over in scummy L.A. today!

Banned

as this will be dependant on area and usage the only way to check is via the switching sites, there are a few try them all

Banned

Benjimoron;5605225

How's sunny Shoreham today mate? Over in scummy L.A. today!

absolutely boiling hot and sunny as it has been for the last week!

just checked and its 29 degrees in my garden. Stayed out of it for the day as too hot for me.

forecast looking hot & sunny for the next 10 days too :-D

LA? Very nice!

csiman;5605309

absolutely boiling hot and sunny as it has been for the last week!just … absolutely boiling hot and sunny as it has been for the last week!just checked and its 29 degrees in my garden. Stayed out of it for the day as too hot for me.forecast looking hot & sunny for the next 10 days too :-DLA? Very nice!

Got sunburn here, have been laying concrete base for parent's shed.

L.A. = Littlehampton!

Banned

Benjimoron;5605451

Got sunburn here, have been laying concrete base for parent's shed.L.A. = … Got sunburn here, have been laying concrete base for parent's shed.L.A. = Littlehampton!

LOL - I thought that after I posted.

So you agree with me now that its scummy lol :thumbsup:

csiman;5618136

LOL - I thought that after I posted.So you agree with me now that its … LOL - I thought that after I posted.So you agree with me now that its scummy lol :thumbsup:

Yes mate, it's always been scummy!

Has got scummier in the last few years tho, since I left! I lived here for 21 years so I should know it's scummy. I'm here now, scummy!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767360
      2. love affairs2059
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)61480
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2150

See more discussions