Groups

Electronic cigarette users ,

You may be safer with real cigarettes,
    engadget.com/200…ns/

30 Comments

Banned

they don't care about being safer they just want to get round the smoking ban, a guy at work had one of these I find it quite disrespectful to be sat there puffing these things I don't want to get hooked on nicotine as well, what a jerk!

what the hell is an electronic ciggarete :?

lumoruk;5854910

they don't care about being safer they just want to get round the smoking … they don't care about being safer they just want to get round the smoking ban, a guy at work had one of these I find it quite disrespectful to be sat there puffing these things I don't want to get hooked on nicotine as well, what a jerk!

Thats the most ridiculous statement I have read. How you gonna get hooked on nicotine from a vapourizer?

they are harmless to those around them

lumoruk;5854910

they don't care about being safer they just want to get round the smoking … they don't care about being safer they just want to get round the smoking ban, a guy at work had one of these I find it quite disrespectful to be sat there puffing these things I don't want to get hooked on nicotine as well, what a jerk!

lol how could you posibly get hooked on nicotine cos someone at work uses one (i know what they are now) you cnt even get hooked off of cigarette smoke

I think the government and cigarette company's are worried because

no tax
    cheap to use

I successfully quit using one, better than the gum or anything else.

i didnt even get hooked on normal ciggys i was on hgoliday last month for a week, a bunch of my mates smoked so i did too (i find i dont like being around smoke unless its my smoke :thumbsup:) must have gone through 40 tht week which i know isnt a huge amount but i didnt feel the need to have any of them and i dont feel the need to have any now and havnt since i got back

micoo;5855176

i didnt even get hooked on normal ciggys i was on hgoliday last month for … i didnt even get hooked on normal ciggys i was on hgoliday last month for a week, a bunch of my mates smoked so i did too (i find i dont like being around smoke unless its my smoke :thumbsup:) must have gone through 40 tht week which i know isnt a huge amount but i didnt feel the need to have any of them and i dont feel the need to have any now and havnt since i got back

it takes a long time to get addicted
    the myth of "just one cigarette" is totally false

to get a addicted you must condition your body to expect it daily

Well I smoked heavily for 28 years and enjoyed every minute of it. Really enjoyed smoking. Bought myself one of these a month ago and haven't had a cigarette since. There is a dedicated forum for e cigarettes and my story is replicated many many times over. Thats good enough for me. If you read the comments under that engadget article there are some very clued up people explaining that the original article is not exactly what it seems:thumbsup:

phatboy123;5855208

it takes a long time to get addicted the myth of "just one cigarette" is … it takes a long time to get addicted the myth of "just one cigarette" is totally falseto get a addicted you must condition your body to expect it daily

i was having a bout 7,8 daily i know thts not a lot but i know people who have goot hooked in a week smokin less than tht

Banned

Jefflan22;5855059

Thats the most ridiculous statement I have read. How you gonna get hooked … Thats the most ridiculous statement I have read. How you gonna get hooked on nicotine from a vapourizer?

phatboy123;5855085

they are harmless to those around them

micoo;5855117

lol how could you posibly get hooked on nicotine cos someone at work uses … lol how could you posibly get hooked on nicotine cos someone at work uses one (i know what they are now) you cnt even get hooked off of cigarette smoke

All smokers, how can you possibly say these cause no harm it's better to be safe than sorry next to NO research has been done on these. Carry on inhaling coolant it's quite obvious to me it's already damaged your brain cells, surprised you aren't dead already :whistling:

lumoruk;5855444

All smokers, how can you possibly say these cause no harm it's better to … All smokers, how can you possibly say these cause no harm it's better to be safe than sorry next to NO research has been done on these. Carry on inhaling coolant it's quite obvious to me it's already damaged your brain cells, surprised you aren't dead already :whistling:

excuse me m8 but can you read, im not a smoker never have been i just had a few on holiday

lumoruk;5855444

All smokers, how can you possibly say these cause no harm it's better to … All smokers, how can you possibly say these cause no harm it's better to be safe than sorry next to NO research has been done on these. Carry on inhaling coolant it's quite obvious to me it's already damaged your brain cells, surprised you aren't dead already :whistling:

You old enough to drink? Whats your favourite beer? Seriously, what lager do you drink?

lumoruk;5855444

LOL

your the guy that started a thread beatchin about your neighbour who smoked.

obviously have issues with smokers as you just proved

Nitrosamines are the carcinogenic (cancer causing) chemicals the FDA report talks about. Just to put it into perspective buddy ]http//be…10/ check out all these beers/lagers. They all have many more times the nitrosamines that were found in ONE of the NINETEEN tested e cigarette cartridges. Any idea of the amount of carcinogens you breath in on the way to work every day? No, I didn't think you would.You really should do some research before you start suggesting its US with damaged brain cells:-D

Banned

phatboy123;5855502

obviously have issues with smokers as you just proved

Yeah I do, my Mum smoked like a chimney when I was little and still does, I don't want to lose her is that such a bad thing?

lumoruk;5856282

Yeah I do, my Mum smoked like a chimney when I was little and still does, … Yeah I do, my Mum smoked like a chimney when I was little and still does, I don't want to lose her is that such a bad thing?

Get her an e cigarette then:thumbsup:

Jefflan22;5856498

Get her an e cigarette then:thumbsup:

lol, so true

You know what? These nanny state, 'everything must be 100% safe' nerds really annoy the hell outta me! What's better? 40 cigarettes a day or one of these? I vote the latter.
    Nothing is 100% safe, and I don't want to live in a world that monitors my behaviour to make sure I am taking zero risk 100% of the time!!!
    Damn :x
    I've ordered the Titan 510, as i've read that it is the best one to use. It will cost less to use than either tobacco. cigarettes OR NRT. I suspect that this is the real reason for the agenda against these things. NRT is a rip-off, taxed to exploit the smoker who wants to give up :whistling:

Scribbles;5861671

You know what? These nanny state, 'everything must be 100% safe' nerds … You know what? These nanny state, 'everything must be 100% safe' nerds really annoy the hell outta me! What's better? 40 cigarettes a day or one of these? I vote the latter.Nothing is 100% safe, and I don't want to live in a world that monitors my behaviour to make sure I am taking zero risk 100% of the time!!!Damn :xI've ordered the Titan 510, as i've read that it is the best one to use. It will cost less to use than either tobacco. cigarettes OR NRT. I suspect that this is the real reason for the agenda against these things. NRT is a rip-off, taxed to exploit the smoker who wants to give up :whistling:

+1 :thumbsup:
    Best of luck mate

Jefflan - Is that you in your Avatar?

If so seeing what 28 years of smoking does will defo help people quit! :w00t:

My Titan 510 arrived today, and I have to say that it is just like smoking a REAL cigarette!!
    Go get one all you smokers. I have no doubt I will give up with this thing. It's great.

DAMNOME;5863828

Jefflan - Is that you in your Avatar?If so seeing what 28 years of … Jefflan - Is that you in your Avatar?If so seeing what 28 years of smoking does will defo help people quit! :w00t:

Lol, yeah thats me. Stay away from the evil weed:thumbsup:

I'm really surprised that the debate stopped here. I've been off the demon weed for 3 days now with one of these, this thread has been a life changing event for me.
    Why are all habitual smokers not jumping all over this thread??

Scribbles;5861671

You know what? These nanny state, 'everything must be 100% safe' nerds … You know what? These nanny state, 'everything must be 100% safe' nerds really annoy the hell outta me! What's better? 40 cigarettes a day or one of these? I vote the latter.Nothing is 100% safe, and I don't want to live in a world that monitors my behaviour to make sure I am taking zero risk 100% of the time!!!Damn :xI've ordered the Titan 510, as i've read that it is the best one to use. It will cost less to use than either tobacco. cigarettes OR NRT. I suspect that this is the real reason for the agenda against these things. NRT is a rip-off, taxed to exploit the smoker who wants to give up :whistling:

The many tens of millions the NHS has committed to NRT has a highly bad graph compared to this more successful 'grey' quit-method! We need medical/social students to do full analysis and relate them outside experiences, before being able to curtail such items!

Any University? ...The Washington Times covered it!:thinking::thumbsup:

Well, i'm 16 days into quitting using one of these. I have had no withdrawal symptoms at all and I was a 25yr 40 per day smoker. I've never felt better. There has to be something to be said for that.
    I can see nothing in e-cigs that would remotely come close to being as dangerous as analogues. For the first time since I was in my 20s, I can sleep without needing a salbutamol inhaler next to me.
    Any outfit that would discredit e-cigs using BS falsified data like what the FDA are using should be criminalised.

scribbles, do you think you could recommend me an electronic cigarette , one that will cost less than £20 as i am a bit skint but want to quit smoking ?

intellicig.com/evo…h90

Try those mate. Liberty Flights had a DSE901 for £24.99 but they out of stock now.

i ended up getting a dse 901 from pingonlines ebay shop. seen some good reviews while browsing on the forum so hopefully will arrive within the next 2 weeks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3961637
      2. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate77
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2341
      4. WONGA REFUNDS DUE188929

See more discussions