Heat thanks I won £5 amazon voucher
Uh oh! I've just gone and won again
32700424-gzZaU.jpg
cakeh4 m ago

Nice one! What did you win?

£20 Pizza
£10 Cinema
£5 Amazon.
You guys, I don't believe it!!!!! I thought I'd give this a go again and played two times, and I won a £50 Argos voucher!!!!!

32671745-9DfMM.jpg
77 Comments
Thank you nandy thought this was going to be the new quidco game
I think that starts on the sixth ?
Wongy11047 s ago

Thank you nandy thought this was going to be the new quidco game I think …Thank you nandy thought this was going to be the new quidco game I think that starts on the sixth ?

Thanks nandito and wongy. Tried about 30 attempts and not completed.
For some reason, cant use the keyboard.
shabbird3 m ago

Thanks nandito and wongy. Tried about 30 attempts and not completed. For …Thanks nandito and wongy. Tried about 30 attempts and not completed. For some reason, cant use the keyboard.

Completed one time in I don't know how many attempts, but didn't win anything.
shabbird11 m ago

Thanks nandito and wongy. Tried about 30 attempts and not completed. For …Thanks nandito and wongy. Tried about 30 attempts and not completed. For some reason, cant use the keyboard.

shabbird11 m ago

found it easier using a mouse
completed 4 times not won
Wongy1102 m ago

found it easier using a mouse completed 4 times not won

Wongy1106 m ago

found it easier using a mouse completed 4 times not won

Not me.. getting confused with the mouse up and down. Did complete once but you win nothing. Will keep
trying but first must work on the quiz or there will be a riot tomorrow.
shabbird1 h, 17 m ago

Not me.. getting confused with the mouse up and down. Did complete once …Not me.. getting confused with the mouse up and down. Did complete once but you win nothing. Will keep trying but first must work on the quiz or there will be a riot tomorrow.

Lol indeed

Maybe a tablet would be better ?
Hi all, I got an email about this earlier and had a few goes but haven't won anything either. Ah well, back to the birds.....
I have improved abit. Won about 20 games but all hard luck messages. The tip is to keep the mouse pointer where the
sponsors name appears as that far enough to jump and just need to bring the mouse down a little and it dives. There are about 7 obstacles so I just count them and can relax.

1 successful game each day gives you an entry to the £1,000 curry voucher super draw. So good idea to play at least once a day.
much easier on the phone. Played it last night when I couldn't sleep but tight sods wouldn't release
any of the prizes. grrrrrrrrrr
You guys, I don't believe it!!!!! I thought I'd give this a go again and played two times, and I won a £50 Argos voucher!!!!!

32671745-9DfMM.jpg
NP2316 m ago

You guys, I don't believe it!!!!! I thought I'd give this a go again and …You guys, I don't believe it!!!!! I thought I'd give this a go again and played two times, and I won a £50 Argos voucher!!!!![Image]

Well done!
Dark_Lord_Meh7 m ago

Well done!

Thank you so much. Hope you manage to win something on this game too. I almost gave up on it thinking I wouldn't win anything
NP2342 m ago

You guys, I don't believe it!!!!! I thought I'd give this a go again and …You guys, I don't believe it!!!!! I thought I'd give this a go again and played two times, and I won a £50 Argos voucher!!!!![Image]

Wow congratulations and well done. You are on hot form. Buy the lottery tomorrow.

Played for 3 days and all hard luck
messages.
shabbird8 m ago

Wow congratulations and well done. You are on hot form. Buy the lottery …Wow congratulations and well done. You are on hot form. Buy the lottery tomorrow. Played for 3 days and all hard luck messages.

Hehehe, thank you so much, I was thinking the same as I'm on a roll! Please keep trying. I think perhaps this game is not as popular as Quidco etc so more chances of winning
NP2356 m ago

Wow, well done
nandito8 m ago

Wow, well done

Thank you so much! Totally unexpected. I really hope you guys win now
NP232 h, 25 m ago

Wow, congratulations, well done!
I won a couple of prizes on the first day (yay!), nothing since though, almost thought they had run out of prizes by now.. but this gives me hope.
cakeh10 m ago

Wow, congratulations, well done!

Thank you! Oh wow, well done to you too. Yes, it seems the prizes are still there, so keep playing
NP237 m ago

Thank you! Oh wow, well done to you too. Yes, it seems the prizes are …Thank you! Oh wow, well done to you too. Yes, it seems the prizes are still there, so keep playing

Thank you! Very pleased, I won a £20 Pizza Express gift card, and it arrived earlier today by e-mail. Perfect timing, as I'm going to another city tomorrow for a nice lil weekend away, so this means I get to treat myself to free pizza! Chuffed! I also won a £5 Nero gift card, so that will be more free weekend treats. Love VoucherCodes, got some gift cards saved from their previous Windfall offers, so can use them too.

What are you planning on spending that £50 Argos voucher on?
Also, thanks OP for posting about this competition. Not sure how long it would have taken me to find it otherwise, didn't seem to get an e-mail about it, despite getting e-mails from VoucherCodes every day.
cakeh26 m ago

Thank you! Very pleased, I won a £20 Pizza Express gift card, and it …Thank you! Very pleased, I won a £20 Pizza Express gift card, and it arrived earlier today by e-mail. Perfect timing, as I'm going to another city tomorrow for a nice lil weekend away, so this means I get to treat myself to free pizza! Chuffed! I also won a £5 Nero gift card, so that will be more free weekend treats. Love VoucherCodes, got some gift cards saved from their previous Windfall offers, so can use them too. What are you planning on spending that £50 Argos voucher on?

Oh wow, you did well there, and definitely well timed. I'm pretty new to Voucher Codes so didn't know they did these competitions, but will definitely keep an eye out for them now!

Not sure what I will spend my voucher on yet, but I'm sure I'll find something

Hope you have a fantastic weekend away and enjoy those treats
Yes, couldn't have been any better timing. This is the first time I've seen VoucherCodes do a game/competition like this (then again, I'm a fairly new user too I guess), I hope there will be more to follow.

Have you taken part in any of their Windfall offers? I think those are quite new as well? They do them every Wednesday at 11am. You get a free voucher (gift card) for a certain retailer when you spend a certain amount at another retailer. You should be able to find posts for the previous Windfall offers here on HUKD if you do a search. I don't do them every week, because they are not always relevant. Yesterday it was a free £10 Amazon voucher when you spend £10 at Laura Ashley, but I couldn't find anything there that I wanted/needed.

Excellent, hope you find something to buy, and good luck with the game, maybe you'll scoop up some more prizes.

Thanks a lot, I sure will! Hope you have a great weekend too!
cakeh5 h, 15 m ago

Also, thanks OP for posting about this competition. Not sure how long …Also, thanks OP for posting about this competition. Not sure how long it would have taken me to find it otherwise, didn't seem to get an e-mail about it, despite getting e-mails from VoucherCodes every day.

cakeh8 h, 31 m ago

Yes, couldn't have been any better timing. This is the first time …Yes, couldn't have been any better timing. This is the first time I've seen VoucherCodes do a game/competition like this (then again, I'm a fairly new user too I guess), I hope there will be more to follow. Have you taken part in any of their Windfall offers? I think those are quite new as well? They do them every Wednesday at 11am. You get a free voucher (gift card) for a certain retailer when you spend a certain amount at another retailer. You should be able to find posts for the previous Windfall offers here on HUKD if you do a search. I don't do them every week, because they are not always relevant. Yesterday it was a free £10 Amazon voucher when you spend £10 at Laura Ashley, but I couldn't find anything there that I wanted/needed. (lol)Excellent, hope you find something to buy, and good luck with the game, maybe you'll scoop up some more prizes. Thanks a lot, I sure will! Hope you have a great weekend too!

Thank you so much!

Hehehe yes, lets see if I manage to win anything else

I had no idea about the Windfall offers, thanks for that I will look into it
I’ve played over 200 times today I’m sure and nothing lol
I got a £5 caffe Nero voucher. I don't even have that shop here! Happy to exchange if anyone interested
Lucky you. I played so many times and didn't get anything in case I win I might take you up on that cafe Nero voucher swap
pookey15 m ago

Lucky you. I played so many times and didn't get anything in case I …Lucky you. I played so many times and didn't get anything in case I win I might take you up on that cafe Nero voucher swap

I hope you win something.. All the best 🏽
Thank you
Just received an email with a £5 Cafe Nero voucher, didn’t even know I’d won one! I’ve always had the “Hard Luck” messages
Edited by: "Dark_Lord_Meh" 11th Dec 2017
Lol. I checked my email but no joy 😏
Uh oh! I've just gone and won again
32700424-gzZaU.jpg
NP238th Dec

Thank you so much! Hehehe yes, lets see if I manage to win anything else …Thank you so much! Hehehe yes, lets see if I manage to win anything else I had no idea about the Windfall offers, thanks for that I will look into it

Well done on your Cineworld win! I won a Cineworld voucher yesterday too, and a couple of Nero vouchers! So chuffed!

Yeah you should definitely check out those Windfall offers, they're great! A new one will be on tomorrow at 11am (don't know yet what the offer will be though), but you need to be ready to go at 11am though, if it's a good offer then usually all the rewards get claimed straight away.
Dark_Lord_Meh11th Dec

Just received an email with a £5 Cafe Nero voucher, didn’t even know I’d wo …Just received an email with a £5 Cafe Nero voucher, didn’t even know I’d won one! I’ve always had the “Hard Luck” messages

This happened to me as well! A nice surprise! Maybe the winning screen is glitching? Sometimes mine refreshes in the blink of an eye.
How's it going today folks? I had a lucky day yesterday with a few wins, but nothing at all today, despite playing quite a lot.
cakeh21 m ago

Well done on your Cineworld win! I won a Cineworld voucher yesterday …Well done on your Cineworld win! I won a Cineworld voucher yesterday too, and a couple of Nero vouchers! So chuffed!Yeah you should definitely check out those Windfall offers, they're great! A new one will be on tomorrow at 11am (don't know yet what the offer will be though), but you need to be ready to go at 11am though, if it's a good offer then usually all the rewards get claimed straight away.

Thank you!!!! Yaaaaaaaay congratulations to you too! Wow that's fantastic

Thanks for the tip on the windfall offers, I will be there

Hope you had a good weekend
Did this so many times and no luck yet but all you winners are giving me hope!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants