Groups
    EXPIRED

Eliza Doolittle Pack Up CD SINGLE

Our eight week old daughter stops crying every time she hears this song (fact!) so i wanted to buy her a copy for when she is older and more problematic
    I've been to the HMV in Mansfield and two nearest Broadmash in Nottingham and I can't find it.
    If any one can get me a copy I will happily paypal gift for the CD and postage.
    Thanks
    Steve

6 Comments

go to tunechecker.com its 40p to download from Amazon.

Could someone not give you an invite to 'Spotify' ? It's on there & just stick it on repeat.

It is available online @ HMV.

Original Poster

i was actually looking for a cd single. it was released on cd 5 weeks ago but i have run out of ideas where to get it.
    there is an 8track ep by also called pack up apparently but i want the cd single
    thanks for your responses
    is likingt he new rep by the way?

There's a Pack Up promo cd single for sale on Ebay, item number 270622167978. Hope that helps!

Original Poster

Has any one seen the cd single in the shop? They used to be a couple of quid.
    I made an offer on the ebay promo but it was rejected
    money is a bit tight so i don't want to buy the promo then find a bargain bin full of these singles somewhere!
    plus the song really isn't very good
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why do people scam on Gumtree?33
      2. Anyone tried the Tyrells website for the mini competition?11
      3. A mini break to Edinburgh - recommendations for recommendations/area etc!46
      4. Anything better than allcast?33

See more discussions