Groups

EllaStoreUK - anyone used it before?

Looking to buy a computer from PC world but it is £35 cheaper on this site. I've never heard of it though and can't find any reviews. Has anyone used it before?

Cheers
    James

5 Comments

Maybe post the computer model, and someone may be able to find it as cheap but from a more well known site :thumbsup:

Looking at the alexa data, i would personally avoid

Original Poster

Yeah I didn't like the look of it...cheers for having a look though.

This is the PC google.co.uk/pro…g=p

The first and 3rd arent correct so £400 from PC world would be the next cheapest...

Ive got it down to £379 at PC World with this code for you 'DSKTP5':thumbsup:

Banned

Hi

and as to EllaStoreUK everything is above aboard and i should know im the owner of the site.
    and as to my alexa rank you shouldnt judge a site by it rank like you shouldnt judge a book by it cover and if you have a problem with my company come to me. email and address is avaliable and so is my phone number.

final note all items ordered are supplied with a tracking number when dispatched

and you wont find the computer if its the one i think it is
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4332024
      2. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1216
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764676
      4. Samsung Note 844

See more discussions