Ello

Posted 24th Oct
Hi, I'm new just dropped in here to introduce myself seems a bit silly
Anyhow here goes...
I'm a 30+ stay at home dad, father to 3 and personal slave to my loving wife.
I enjoy films, TV and gaming and have a sweet tooth for retro. I've been a mod on many aboards over my years and can find "anything" on the internet. (I love a good hunt).

Anyhoots thanks in advance for the last minute Xmas present savings!!
Cya all around
Community Updates
Introduce Yourself
12 Comments
Welcome to the community

Take nothing personally and be prepared for lots of banter, and some very overzealous moderators 😁

Enjoy your time here!
MadeDixonsCry24/10/2019 19:58

Welcome to the community Take nothing personally and be prepared for …Welcome to the community Take nothing personally and be prepared for lots of banter, and some very overzealous moderators 😁Enjoy your time here!

I look forward to it
Thanks
Welcome aboard. I'm.a semi stay home dad. Not easy is it.
May you enjoy eternal warmth & heat , just don't post an Apple deal.
adamderak24/10/2019 20:42

Welcome aboard. I'm.a semi stay home dad. Not easy is it.May you enjoy …Welcome aboard. I'm.a semi stay home dad. Not easy is it.May you enjoy eternal warmth & heat , just don't post an Apple deal.

Why? You a apple fan?
DaThetopdog24/10/2019 20:44

Why? You a apple fan?

No a lot of apple haters here and seem to post cold regardless how good deal is. Although our dear friend @MrSwitch has had some decent success but he is the mobile phone guru here.
I keep an apple free home myself. You will only find them in the fruit bowl 😏
Welcome, I hope you username lives up to the reality
SAHD you say. Get yourself on Mumsnet and have yourself a nice chin wag, trust me it's hilarious!
666FU24/10/2019 21:45

SAHD you say. Get yourself on Mumsnet and have yourself a nice chin wag, …SAHD you say. Get yourself on Mumsnet and have yourself a nice chin wag, trust me it's hilarious!

Funny story short, I ran a site same time as Mumsnet started, basically the bounty packs for new mums had a forums and they were closing them... we both opened new sites aimmed at the old members and I lost the war!
Fair play tho...
theyare funny as hell as to what the go on about my wife is a member.
Edited by: "DaThetopdog" 24th Oct
Hey
Hiya!
I've not been here long myself but welcome to HUKD.

Just don't post threads about any sort of road traffic incident you've been involved in. Strangely, it gets people quite angry.

I'm a part time stay at home mum and my husband is a part time stay at home dad. I do the cleaning when I'm at home and he does the cooking. And it seems to be working out ok at the moment.
Although, he does like to announce quite loud and clear all the tasks he's done that day and how that makes him such a hard worker.

And I'm 29 years old.
(I'm turning 30 soon so am telling everyone and anyone who will listen that I'm 29. Want to make the most of being able to say I'm still in my 20's. I'm really not looking forward to entering into my 30's).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants