elmo live argos addition deal is this stil active

Banned
posted on the argos deal thread for elmo live to see if its still active but no response does any one know if it is and how you go about doing it properly?

6 Comments

Original Poster Banned

yean but i dont want to pay 60 if its not active as i could get it from costco if i can register as a member

i just got mine from additions for 34 pounds just phone them and use code zg430 tel 08448220099 the code entitles you to £ 30 off a £60 order

Original Poster Banned

yes but there is a bit of confusion that is invalid and the phone orders were not working when did you phone for yours

i phone last thursday, i tried online but the code didnt work so i called them and he arrived the next day

Original Poster Banned

so i phone and quote the Cat No: UT70216 for Sesame Street elmo live and then ring tel 08448220099 and then quaote the code zg430 this entitles you to £ 30 off a £60 order.

Awesome! Just ordered it on line Additions website. £33 including postage. Had to register with the site and open an account, but you don't have to use the account, just pay by card. ****UPDATE**** Best calling them, as the website says £33 but the confirmation email says £63! I called them and they apologised and will rectify it when I receive the item (tomorrow).
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1516
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764393
    3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?711
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846242

See more discussions