Groups
    EXPIRED

elmo live cheapest please

Banned
    wanted elmo live for my daughters xmas

12 Comments

think it's just over £40 in costco, will check this week when i'm there.

Original Poster Banned

if they have any let me know, might get some one on here to pic me up one and post it as seen some advertiesed at 60.00

hotukdeals.com/ite…116

Not sure if this is still working my parents phoned and didnt have a problem but this was a few weeks ago now

Basically, the best deal is to use one of the catalogues and a £30 discount on £60 spend voucher. There are a few floating around HUKD for littlewoods/littlewoods direct/ argos addition etc

Original Poster Banned

is the catalogue deals still working? and how do you have to do it an can you pay by debit card for the full ammount instead of credit| accounts

logyon;3430606

is the catalogue deals still working? and how do you have to do it an can … is the catalogue deals still working? and how do you have to do it an can you pay by debit card for the full ammount instead of credit| accounts

Just ordered one from Additions web site. You have to open an account but you don't have to use it, just pay by card. Cost £33 with postage.

Banned

woooo hooooo, just ordered mine for £33.95 inc del, paid with my card so no account needed opening or any thing

good deal, saving £30

x

just oreder 1

Hi,

Desperatly looking to order an Elmo live....

Not used this site before for an offer and would appreciate it if somebody could 'walk' me through it

Where is the cheapest place to buy this from?

additions has a code £10 off,,,,, code is zq137,,,,,,not sure how much the order has to be ,,,i used it on £60 and it worked,,,,,,,

additions is doing a code zg430 which gives u £30 off yr first order of £60,,,hopefully it still works found it on here earlier,,,,,,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      3. Apples new update610
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313799

See more discussions