Groups

Elmo Live - No.1 christmas toy

head's up on this, there are still places stocking it. What an amazing toy.

uk.youtube.com/wat…BVI

12 Comments

OH! my life, I have got to get one ROFL

Just got one from additions catalogue they have a 15% off gifts if you spend over £50 at the moment. So its cost me £54 and I don't even have to pay for it yet. Brill my kids will love it, thanks heat and rep added.

Use the 20% off at ELC!! Makes it about £48!!

i wanted to get this from woolworths on 3 for 2 the other day but it's out of stock :-(

cheerleader;3237229

i wanted to get this from woolworths on 3 for 2 the other day but it's … i wanted to get this from woolworths on 3 for 2 the other day but it's out of stock :-(

If it was in stock, could you buy the same item to qualify for the deal? Like buy two Elmo's and one other item?

do any kids actually want this? Or is it just marketing spin like it was last year.

Original Poster

ninj4z;3237939

If it was in stock, could you buy the same item to qualify for the deal? … If it was in stock, could you buy the same item to qualify for the deal? Like buy two Elmo's and one other item?

yes if you're lucky enough... you could get 3 Elmo's for the price of 2.

Original Poster

Those fine upstanding types at the Toy Retailers Association have unveiled their Christmas 2008 ‘Dream Toys’ list – the twelve items that will inevitably be the subject of punch-ups in the aisles of Toys R Us as December rolls around.

Of course, there are two ways of looking at the list. If you’re a parent, it’ll act as a wake-up call to help you avoid those aforementioned December punch-ups. Or, if you’re an enthusiastic eBay trader, these are the toys you should probably be stocking up on, allowing you to make a filthy profit once the shelves are empty.

With 3-for-2 toy offers at Boots and Woolworths, it’s definitely worth considering. The Dream Toys list is as follows…

BABY Born® with Magic Potty, Zapf Creation® (RRP £33.99)
    BakuganTM Starter Pack, Spinmaster (RRP £12.99)
    Ben 10 Deluxe Omnitrix, Bandai (RRP £15.99)
    Catcha Beast, Bandai (RRP £19.99)
    Cupcake Maker, Character Options (RRP £29.99)
    Elmo Live, Mattel (RRP £59.99)
    FurReal Biscuit, My Lovin’ Pup, Hasbro (RRP £149.99)
    High School Musical 3 Musical Dance Mat, Vivid Imaginations (RRP £22.99)
    In The Night Garden Upsy Daisy and Her Chase and Play Bed, Hasbro (RRP
    £34.99)
    My Life, Flair Leisure Products (RRP £49.99)
    Rescue Pals Swim To Me Puppy, MGA Entertainment Ltd (RRP £29.99)
    Star Wars Clone Trooper Voice Changer, Hasbro (RRP £29.99)

Our favourite? Elmo Live. Irresistible.

esclad;3238614

yes if you're lucky enough... you could get 3 Elmo's for the price of 2.

that's what i wanted to do :lol: then could sell 2 & get my little boy's one free for christmas :thumbsup:

cheerleader;3239709

that's what i wanted to do :lol: then could sell 2 & get my little boy's … that's what i wanted to do :lol: then could sell 2 & get my little boy's one free for christmas :thumbsup:

have boots got them on the 3 for 2?

yeah they have but not as cheap

boots.com/web…=14

Saw this in costco today they had plenty of stock and it was around £35:santa:

edjaned;3239743

have boots got them on the 3 for 2?yeah they have but not as … have boots got them on the 3 for 2?yeah they have but not as cheaphttp://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogSearchResultView?storeId=10052&catalogId=11051&langId=-1&pageSize=12&beginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&resultCatEntryType=2&searchTerm=elmo+live&x=32&y=14

thanks edjaned :thumbsup: they didn't even have it on their site the other day when i looked will now have to look throught the vouchers on here to see what i could use :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??22
      2. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      3. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510
      4. Three connection89

See more discussions