Found 30th Aug 2007
I go to enrol at college tomorrow and need to bring my EMA Certificate to get it signed.

However i'm not 100% sure im going to that college still. I find out monday if I am or not (Depends what my sixth form say, (If you read the GCSE Thread you may know)

So i'm either going to college or sixth form.

Does anyone know what I should do, because I can only get this form signed once.

Should I take it with me tomorrow and explain the situation?

  1. Misc
  1. Misc

Take it with you. when i enrolled there was an ema person that went through it all:thumbsup:
where you enrolling?

Original Poster

New College Nottingham


do it after you have enrolled somewhere, it gets backdated anyways so nothing to worry about

is the that NoE form? Also my school said sept 8th is the deadline to get it signed.

Original Poster

Ill ask tomorrow. thanks guys

If you can get EMA, go for it. Its money you wouldn't have. I'm gutted I can't get it, don't get fudge all from my parents. Well a bedroom, food, washing done for free.

It wouldn't matter if you asked or not, they should tell you that when you have decided the college you are going to, then get it signed and sent.
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Swimming goggles for 3 year old11
    2. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22
    3. What is gearbest like on warranty?78
    4. Whatsup number, confused33

    See more discussions